Interuptions

The Party was going well and slowly began to die off, Naruto and Hinata were becoming closer and closer, dancing and talking. Sakura was there but she felt weird. How you ask? Well she finally realized what she missed out on. The fact that she could've had what Hinata had right now made everything click for Sakura. The worst thing was Naruto and Hinata really loved each other but that wasn't going to stop her, she was going to get what she wanted. Without realizing she was smirking at Naruto and Hinata, but Hinata did and she knew what she was thinking.

'That bitch wouldn't dare," Hinata thought as well as saying it out loud, getting Naruto's attention. At first he was confused that looked towards Sakura who had a lustful stare. Realizing what was going on, Naruto quickly snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately. Hinata, at first was very surprise but quickly started to kiss back and wrap her arms around his neck. This lasted about a eternity for the cute couple, both enjoying it when Hinata quickly licked his lips. Naruto smirked and opened his mouth as they started battling for dominance, which Naruto won, quiet easily. Hinata melted into the kiss and pulled him closer. 

During this they both didn't notice Sakura, who was currently shaking in anger. She couldnt believe it, she should be happy for him, but nooooooooooooooooooo! It was the exact opposite. Hinata broke the kiss and went to drag Naruto to the bedroom but was quickly stopped.

"Where do you think you going?" Sakura asked with authority leaking in her voice. Hinata looked in confusion as did Naruto.

"And why does it matter to you," Hinata asked with confusion and a tiny bit of anger.

"Because Naruto needs to rest so we should go home!" Hinata was even more confused but then realized that she didnt know about what happened. Tears came to Hinata as she explained to Sakura how her father disowned her and now she was living with Naruto. Even after the sad story, Sakura didnt want anything to happen between them.

"So you can stay at someone else's house,  to be honest i wouldn't want to live with a pathetic loser like Naruto, and btw why were you 2 kissing like really why the hell would you even want to be near a demon like him" Sakura stated in a 'matter of fact' tone. Naruto stood there no emotion on his face where as Hinata was a completley different story. She was so mad and was so going to kill her IF Naruto didnt stop her.

"Whats your problem Sakura after the time i spent trying to get you to like me, Hinata saved me from my self..." Naruto thought back to the times where he would try to Sakura's attention.

**Flashback**

"Hey Sakura wanna go on a date with me?" Naruto asked in the sweetest voice, but the oblivious b-i-t-c-h was still being a fan-girl s-l-u-t.

"Why the hell would i go out with a loser like you, your nothing compared to Sasuke," Sakura boasted as if Sasuke was already her's. Naruto looked into her eyes and showed all the love he could and his gift? A punch to the face.

**Flashback End**

"Am i not allowed to be happy?? Am i not allowed to be with the person i love?? First Kiba, now you what the fuck is your problem!" Naruto now said with tears. Sakura stared with wide eyes. "Is it so wrong for me to want love?" 

Hinata couldn't take it anymore and hugged Naruto as tight as possible. Sakura couldnt believe how much pain she had caused. 

"Look Sakura i dont care if you dont want me to be happy, but leave me alone if your going to be like this and if you something like that to Naruto again, ill make sure you regret it," Hinata scowled. Sakura just walked out in tears leaving Naruto and Hinata alone. 

"Naruto please do..."  "Im fine Hinata as long as i got you i will be fine,"