getting out of the house

Next day

7 AM oh no not already..... My alarm started beeping in my head and i then came to my self and saw a half naked Cameron that i had layed my head on the whole night....wait?...did we have? No i don't or i wouldn't have, wouldn't I?

well i gotta get dressed before he wake up so i just gotta go *i stepped on a lose piece of wood* fuck it, is he awake now? narh i dont think so i just need to get out of here..

I opend the door as quiet as i could but it wasent quiet enough. while i stood in the door he said "Hey where are you going beautiful? Your not leaving, are you?" I couldn't just run away now "well i just need to pee" i said but he grapped my closet so i couldn't run with that, shit!

i came into the room again and Cam stod there fixing his hair without his shirt on yet, its just perfection. While i just stood there in the door and looked at him, wearing panties and a laced bra only.

He turned around and said, "you want me now, since your just looking at me so much" "yeah i dont know i just freezed a bit" and i did but then he came closer and just stood there and looked at me i freezed one more time.

I grapped my close and ran out off Camerons house oh fuck how did this even happen.