2.

A/N: Decided to update again because I was feeling nice. Don't get used to this- I don't know what my schedule gone be like, lmao. But y'all enjoy this second chapter.

------------

Lexi...

"Hold up, baby." I said to Aydin. I grabbed a large placemat to put underneath his paper so that he wouldn't color on the table. "Just to be on the safe side." I flashed a smile and turned back around to put the rest of the groceries up.

"Mommy?"

I looked over my shoulder at him. "Aydin?" I mocked with a smile on my face.

"When is daddy coming home?" He asked while he colored.

I put the empty plastic bags into the cabinet for later because those damn things are useful for almost everything in a black household.

"I'm not sure. I think he's going to be home-" I heard the front door open. "Right now." I slightly laughed.

Aydin jumped up from his seat at the table yelling, "Daddy!" Which caused a couple of crayons to spill out of the box and onto the floor.

I bent over to begin picking up the stray crayons, when suddenly I felt a huge smack on my ass.

I yelped and immediately stood up straight. "Will, what the hell?" I whisper yelled once I turned around to see him. "Will, what the hell?" I repeated louder.

He done went and dyed the top of his damn hair.

I gave him a hug. "What made you want to go and do this shit?" I asked with a smirk.

He laughed. "It don't look nice?" He ran a hand over the top of his hair.

I giggled and pulled him down for a kiss. "Nah, it's cute. I just want to know why." I put the crayons I'd picked up into their box and sat it on the table. "Aydin, take your colors and stuff upstairs, okay?" I told him. 

He grabbed his things and ran up the stairs.

As soon as he left, Fetty picked me up and sat me on the counter. Then he stood in between my legs.

"Will.....wyd?" I chuckled and threw my arms around his neck.

He smirked. "I gotta be doing somethin' cause I put you on the counter?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, buddy." I felt my phone vibrating on the counter next to me. "I gotta get this." I laughed. "Might be my side nigga."

"I wish the fuck it would be a ni-"

"Oh shut up," I checked the caller ID. "I don't want anybody but you, boobie."

I tend to give him dumb nicknames. I can't help it.

"Boobie?" He laughed. "Don't call me that gay ass shit no mo'." He grabbed my ass before leaving the kitchen.

"Hey, Tay." I answered my phone.

"Pooh, what you doin'?" She asked.

I looked at my nails for a minute. "I don't know. Fetty just got home. I might make Aydin take his nap for the day and have a little fun." I smirked to myself. "What do you think about that?"

"I say let's go- right now." Fetty interrupted.

"Take your horny ass upstairs!" I yelled, pointing my index finger in the direction of the stairs. 

He turned around. "Imma be waitin'. Naked." He joked.

"Alright, babe." I waved him off and went back to my conversation.