four

Jinyoung woke up. He feel comfort seing Jaebum beside him. He is forgot why he can get in here. "This room is really comfortable," he said. Jinyoung wake up and get down from the bed without want to wake Jaebum.

He go around the dorm check what available there. But there is just, 3 room, 2 bathroom, kitchen, living room, and something like ware house? He decided to take a bath first before decided what should he do for the breakfast.

After toke a bath he wear the clothes in his bag. They are not preparing go here already, so they don't have many clothes and their stuff. Maybe they plan to bring it today.

He is bored. Don't have anything to do. So he go to Jaebum. He slept very soundly, his face really innocent looking. Jinyoung smiled, and go out of that room, but,

"Hey,"

Jinyoung look again to Jaebum. He is already woke up.

"Hey?" Jinyoung reply him.

Jaebum smiled. Jinyoung heart now beating so fast and sweating. Jaebum tilt his head and look at Jinyoung eyes. "Are you sick?" And then he go closer to touch Jinyoung forehead. Jinyoung down his head.

"No,"

"You look really tired yesterday,"

"I'm okay, don't worry. Go take a bath, we will prepare our stuff here,"

"Why you don't join me?"

"W-what?"

"Haha, just kidding you cutie pie, wait for me." Jaebum stroke Jinyoung's hair and go to the bathroom.

Jinyoung go to the living room and put his earphone from his iPod. He lying in the sofa while humming some song. His vocal is really good but he need to improving. To be honest, he is too cute to be a rapper.

"I'm hungry," he changed his position to sit.

Someone pulled his headset from the left ears. And it's Jaebum. He is so ninja. He took a bath really fast. And Jaebum wear the headset that he take.

"Are you done?" Jinyoung said

"Hm,"

"Let's go,"

"You have great music taste,"

"Oh, thank you?"

And after that there's only silence, eh no, just music in their ears. Jinyoung only down his head, meanwhile Jaebum can't take his eyes of Jinyoung.

Jaebum breaks the silence again. He say, "You are hungry right? Let's go eat and go prepare our stuff. I'll treat you."

Jinyoung smiled, and they are going to restaurant near the dorm.

**

Supermall.

After ate and move their stuff to the dorm, they decided to go to supermall to buy some items for the dorm. They use the company card from JYP PD. They will shop a lot.

"Snacks!", Jinyoung said, Jaebum is the one who push the trolly.

"Hey, Jinyoung, do you think we need speaker in the dorm?"

"Why not? Let's just buy, It can be for training too."

They go to the electronic place, and buy speaker. It's for their fun because the dorm don't have TV already. JYP said that they must debut successfuly so he can give them TV.

"Just this? No need anything again?" Jinyoung said while checking the item they buy.

"Yes, I think this is enough," Jaebum replied.

They pay their items and after that, they are going to dorm to make their own dinner.

**

They decided to order chicken because the company card is still on they. They eat that together with cola on the dorm's roof.

"We must go to jyp tomorrow," Jinyoung open the conversation.

"Hmm.. o..kye...," Jaebum replied it with full mouth.

Jinyoung laugh so hard and Jaebum stare at him. His face is really funny when he has full stuff on his mouth. Jaebum make a silly face and Jinyoung is laugh more hard until he shed tears.

"Why you cry," Jaebum already eat the food on his mouth, he back to charisma Jaebum.

"No you just so funny, I think we became closer," Jinyoung wipe his tears with his sleeves.

"Yeah let's do it till the end."

Jaebum lend his hand, Jinyoung receive it and they are smile to each other.

There is shooting star behind them.

Their journey, begin.