Can i trust you..?

Erwin looked at him with a small chuckle. "Fine, if you say so I won't." Erwin removed his hand from his cheek.

Levi glared at him. "You made the right choice"

Right than there was banging at the door, levi dove under the bed again hiding under while growling lowly.

Erwin huffed a bit and opened his door to see hanji standing there.

"Yes hanji?" The blonde asked looking down at the brunette.

She smiled and ran In. "I heard a rumor that you gotten a pet!" She yelled excitedly.

Levi crawled out from under the bed and stood up he crossed his arms his tail swaying back and forth.

Hanji's eyes widened. "Awe he's so adorable!" She kneeled down and went to touch him.

Erwin quickly stopped her. "Don't touch him hanji he's dangerous he came from the underground city in sina"

Levi chuckled smugly and climbed on Erwin's bed. He laid there for a bit.

Hanji adjusted her glasses. "Hm I see we should run a few tests on him to see if he has any medical problems."

Erwin though for a moment than nodded. "Yeah I believe we should since where he came from"

Levi had fallen asleep so they took that opportunity and picked him up taking him to hanji's lab.

A few hours later after some tests they found out that levi had no problems other than needing a shot. They held the small neko down as they gave him a shot.

The raven hissed loud his tail swaying fast. "Bastard's!!" He yelled.

Erwin picked him up after. Levi didn't care he believed erwin wouldn't hurt him anymore if intensionally. Erwin brought him to his room.

"Levi would you like to get into more comfortable clothes?" Erwim asked him, smiling.

Levi looked down at his clothes. They were beat up and old looking. "Yeah I guess so but I have no other clothes" he shrugged.

"Well your small but I think you'll fit into a small uniform it might be a little big on you though" erwin told him while laying the boy in bed.

Levi sat crisscross and nodded. "Thanks.." He said quietly.

Erwin smiled at him and went to a supply closet leaving the boy in the room alone.

Levi looked around the room, he started exploring it. The raven looked into every closet and every dresser.

When erwin came back he found levi with his boxers on his head.

Erwin blushed and laughed. "Levi what the hell are you doing?" He whiped a laughter tear.

Levi looked at him and the boxers slipped over his eyes and he started freaking out running around hissing.

Erwin walked to him and took the boxers off his face. "Your a dork levi" he put them away. "I got your uniform" he picked levi up and changed him. "You look cute" he patted his head.

Levi chewed on one of the belts. "Yum" he chewed more

Erwin rolled his eyes and took the belts off him. "Your to old to be doing that"

He squinted at him. "I'm only seven jeez...."

Erwin rolled his eyes once again. He picked him up and placed him In bed. "It's time to sleep levi okay?"

The small neko nodded at the blonde. He cuddled into the blankets. "Goodnight"

Erwin kissed his cheek. "Sweet dreams"

Levi had fallen asleep, erwin went to do some paperwork, he had to plan out some positions for the expedition.

~Time Skip~

Ten years later......

[ A.N ]

Okay so now Levi's gonna be 17 so it would be as weird to be with erwin or whatever. Sorry that I didn't update in a while but I'll try and update after yet again another five story votes. See ya than :'3