"The Love Of My Best Friend" Part 14

- The Next Day..

The next day you woke up to find Chrestano not beside you. You got up & went to the bathroom to brush your teeth, wash your face, & put your hair into a messy bun. You went into the kitchen to find Chrestano cooking breakfast. He had on a muscle shirt with gym shorts on & jordan flip flops.

You: Goodmorning sexy! ;) *leans on the wall looking all freaky*

Chrestano: Goodmorning bae! *kisses you* Breakfast is ready!

You: okay, thank you baby :)

Chrestano puts your food on the table & you sat down & ate it. He also put his food on the table & started eating.

You: so, what we gonna do today?

Chrestano: first, we need to go talk to the office about what's been going on in that second bedroom then, we need to go get my stuff out my mom's house so i can move in & for the rest of the day.. you decide.

You: yeah, cause we really need to find out what's been going on. i never been so scared of staying somewhere in the my life.

Chrestano: i been doing some research on my phone.. *laughs* look at me sounding so, smart. but, *clears throat* i found out that we might have a ghost. i mean if it's doing all that on it's own like that.

You: a ghost?

Chrestano: yeah, i got the number for a psychic.. maybe she can tell us if it's a ghost or not.

You: do we still have to go to the office to ask them?

Chrestano: we need information of who stayed here before us. So yeah.. maybe.

You: okay, well let's go get your stuff from your mom's house first then, go to the office.

Chrestano: alright

You & Chrestano finish eating your breakfast then, go take a shower & get change in some clothes then, leave out of the house to Chrestano's mom house.