[Chapter 2]

[RECAP: You lost your train of thought as you heard stomping coming from the hallway. Oh shit. Prepare for my step dad. You thought, sighing. "[Y/N]! I KNOW YOU ARE AWAKE!" Your step dad boomed, slamming the door open. You knew what was going to happen... A beating. Your step dad walked toward your bed, you closed your eyes preparing for impact, and it came. Right to your head, he smashed his fist. Good thing you can't feel it, or it wouldn't be pretty.. He stopped, death glaring at you. You were unfazed by beating, but were also shaking in fear. ]

Your step-father kept glaring at you, your [e/c] orbs filled with fear and tears, your arms were covering your face, just in case if he would strike again. Which, of course, he would. But.. Way worse. He pulled a pocket knife out from his pocket, and opened it. "Go. To. Bed. Right. Now." He scolded, stern and scary. (I was gonna put GO TO SLEEP but nah XDD) You squeezed your eyes shut, fear running through your vanes, and mind. But, something snapped. The last piece of sanity broke off your brain, and something happened to you. Your aggressiveness came out, and you stood up, glaring at your step-dad. Then you looked over at the pocket knife in his hand. "What the he-" He was cut off by you snatching the knife, and shoving it into his shoulder. "GAH!! YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He screamed in pain, gripping his shoulder. You smiled, insanely. But then you realized what you had done, and gripped the knife, throwing it to the floor. Your step-dad kept screaming in pain, and fell to the floor. "I- I- I-" You stuttered, running out of your room, to outside. The sounds of crickets chirping rang through your ears, mixed with a loud ringing and static. You ignored the noises, and ran straight towards the woods behind your home. Goosebumps crawled up your arms and legs as you ran through the cold, dark woods. You stopped in front of a huge tree. "Perfect." You whispered to yourself, as you climbed the tree, grabbing a branch when you could. You made it to a branch; that was almost to the top. It didn't help that you were in [f/c] shorts and a white tank top. Which means, some cuts  got on your legs, but, you didn't care. Your tank top had some rips on the bottom, showing some of your stomach; making you more colder. You sat on that branch you found, gripping tightly to the bark. When you finally got comfortable, you leaned back, shutting your eyes. Boy, that was a tough night.