1. Daddy's Home

(y/n) : Your name
(y/hc) : Your hair color
(y/hl) : Your hair length
(y/fc) : Your favorite color
(y/sn) : Your stuffie name
(y/flm) : Your favorite little movie

You sit down on your fluffy blanket of your favorite Disney Junior show. In front of you is your Disney princess coloring book and scattered crayons. You shift in your pastel (y/fc) tutu and fix your collar around your neck. Daddy should be home any minute. He worked really hard today at his friend Matt's house making videos with his other friends Wade and Jesse. It was nearly 7 and the last he texted you was when he said he was going out to dinner with them, which was at 4.
Just as you thought if he was okay, you hear the door unlock an open.
"Princess? Daddy's home." You hear his voice call. You get up and dash around the corner to see him smiling at you.
"Daddy!" You yell. He chuckles as you run and attack him with a huge hug. His deep chuckle always brought a warmness to your stomach. A soothing, bubbly warmness. You pulled away and he kisses your head.
"I missed my baby girl." He says as he moves your (y/hl) (y/hc) behind your ear.
"I missed you too, Daddy..." You say softly.
"Now, how about we curl up on the couch with (y/sn) and watch (y/flm)."
"I would love to, Daddy..."