Chapter One: Arrival

Yeah so contest did not go over as well as I thought it would. *sniffles* oh wellz maybe next time! Any ways I've decided to start the chappy and roll with it!!! So yay! Anyways I will do my best to start back up a couple stories for ya'll. Gonna do my bestest for my fans! LOVE ME PLEASE!! 19 school days till schools out and I'll try to catchup on my posting as much as possible guys love you guys soooo much please don't hate me, trying my best to do what I can to get a good job then I can post when I have free time yay!!!

Disclaimer: NARUTO BELONGS TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO NOT ME I AM MERELY USING IT FOR A FANFICTION!!!!!

(P.S. I felt that I rushed my first chapter so I'm rewriting. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

On with the show!!! \(*0*)/

-FearlessNightSky

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Arrival

Tomoya's Pov

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BE- SLAM. I took my hand off my alarm clock in favor of rolling over and going back to sleep. Of course, my caretaker had other plans. My door slammed open and Maya yelled a warcry. I IMEDIATELY roll off my bed and land in a crouching position, then run for the bathroom and locked the door while Maya slammed into it. I chuckled as she groaned. "You really could be a ninja Tomo-chan! Your reflexes are incredible!" I smiled. "Aregato Ma-chan, but please stop trying to wake me up by tackling me." she giggled on the other side of the door. "No can do, you won't wake up otherwise." I heard her walk away and sighed. She reminds me so much of that #1 hyper-active knuckle-headed ninja Uzamaki Naruto. Her full name was Yamakaze Maya and she is my legal 18 year old guardian. Whilst I, Momohare Tomoya, am 12. I have long always straight boring black hair and chocolate brown eyes, my stature was short, but I was filled out for a 12 year old, and I was strong. Maya was a tall and lanky blonde with sea blue eyes. I chuckled, her resemblance to Naruto was unreal. I turned the shower on, and got in. When I was done I brushed my hair and put on a black t-shirt that said, "I Have Multiple Personalities, and None of Them Like You." I wore skinny jeans with holes in them and my black and white checkered converse shoes. I wore my parents dog tags proudly around my neck. I kissed them both and packed some clothes for my MT (military training) camp. We were headed down there for spring break after school today. I grabbed my iPod and headphones and walked to school. On my way I noticed Riki and his goons beating up some poor glasses kid. I growled and ran at them. One came at me and I jumped over him split legged easily and proceeded to drop kicking Riki in the face and beating the crap out of his other two cronies since Riki passed out. The glasses kid had run away already, I shrugged and finished walking to school.

--------------------------------------------------

I sighed when classes were finally over. I grabbed my bags and headed to the gym. My MT leader greeted me warmly enough. "Momohare drop and give me twenty!" I sighed and did the pushups. I helped load our things onto the bus and soon we were off to camp. I was reading Naruto for the millionth time on my way down there. I love Naruto's sense of justice and Kakashi's smartass excuses and I definately got a kick out of Lee and Might Guy's 'moments'. If I could, I would love to be apart of the Naruto universe. I sighed dreamily and soon enough fell asleep.

My dream was definitely wierd. I was in a sakura patterned black kimono, but everything around me was dark. I heard voices, it was strange to say the least. "Now?" They asked. "No, not yet." I stood so I wouldn't feel like I was on trial. "Hello?" I called. The whispers stopped immediately. And I woke up.

I sighed as I got off the bus, pushing aside the dream in favor of helping unload our bus. We were deep in the forest, near a rocky beach. Once our things were unpacked we had dinner and prepared for an early rise tomorrow. I showered and changed into a black wifebeater tank and black shorts that reached mid thigh. I laid down and fell asleep.