Fletcher's breath hitched in the hollow of his throat. "Who are you?"

"Me? I'm Isak Longsdale, leader of Nordic Clan and your sister is destined to be my empress."

.

Derek sat besides his sister, his throbbing head in his hands. Cora who was now more than okay due to Derek losing his alpha spark for her was comforting him, giving him water. "You're okay Derek."

"Where's Boyd? Isaac? Where is everyone?" Derek asked, a fuzz confusing his head.

"They went to look for Scott. Deucalion took him," A voice said that was none other than Florence's. "I should've told you this before... I should've -"

"Told us what Florence?" Peter asked. Derek looked up and saw the two standing at the table in front of the bed. Florence looked tired, her short blond hair sticking out of place. Her blue eyes carried guilt, something Derek was so familiar to.

He got up and walked over to her. "Florence, what happened? What did you want to tell us?"

She swallowed then peered up at him. "Deucalion wanted Scott in his pack from the beginning. He wanted the True Alpha, Scott is destined to be the True Alpha and I knew this. I should've told you, I should've told him. Now Jennifer has his mum and I don't know how we're going to do this... I'm so sorry."

"Wait - Jennifer has Melissa?" She nodded. "Shit. It's only a matter of time before she has a third for the sacrifice."

"What do we do?" Cora asked. "Isaac and Boyd have gone with Allison to search for Scott but he isn't even picking the phone."

.

A chair scrapped across the rocky ground and settled in front of Fletcher. Isak ground his teeth together as he wiped the blood from his knuckled. He sat down and looked at the wizard who was panting, blood seeping out of his nose and mouth. "Let's try this again." He said thickly. "Where is your sister?"

"I told you, I. Don't. Know." Fletcher spat. "I've been searching for her the past few days. I didn't even know she was alive until -"

"Until what?"

"Until S.W.A.P was activated again." He muttered shortly.

Isak raised an eyebrow in questioning. "What is this 'S.W.A.P'?"

Fletcher straightened up, his back aching from slouching in the chair. "It's a technology my mother built. She used it to locate supernatural of all sorts in our home town."

"Beacon Hills, right? That must be where she is."

Fletcher shrugged. "Could be. Why? What do you want from her?"

Isak kicked back the chair and growled in aggression. His chest heaved, his eyes blared a silver grey before he roared at Fletcher. "I want my child!"

.

The Jones Lair was crowded with werewolf betas working with Florence to find Scott as well as the Nemeton where now three parents were being held, Allison's father being added to the list.

Florence put on her jacket then turned to the guests in her house. "Anyone have any progress?"

"I've pinned Scott. He's in a building near Derek's old house with Deucalion." Isaac said pointing to the half yellow and red dot next to the burgundy one. Florence nodded. "Boyd and I will go to him."

"No, there's no use." Derek stated. "Deucalion wouldn't allow it, and it'll only start a fight, which we can't have."

"I'll go get my dad, Melissa and the sheriff." Allison announced.

"I'll go with you." Lydia and Cora said simultaneously. "I think I have a better chance of protecting her Red."

Florence said, "Even though this is great and all, we still need to find the Nemeton. Even SAM can't locate it so we'll have to -"

'Actually Ms Jones, There's this whole area that cuts off all signals and it may be the location of the Nemeton.'

"Great, Derek you can go with Jennifer now. It's better to be on the safe side with her rather than have her kill everyone in the damn town." The man nodded at her but didn't make any action to move. "Boys you will be backup and the girls will go with me to find the Nemeton. SAM send the co-ordinates into my Teleporter."

Peter was the only one left standing by the machine with no task. "Peter,... I need you to keep an eye out on everybody. You have to be our brains and eyes, if anything comes out our way you will have to warn us through these ear pieces."

"Oh so I'm kind of like God? I'm cool with that."

"I'm trusting you Peter." Florence warned then turned back to the girls. "Alright hold on." Allison, Cora and Lydia all grabbed onto the witch while she pressed the holographic buttons on her watch which connected her to the area surrounding the Nemeton.

A great white light surrounded them before they disappeared out of sight. The brightness of the light disappeared and was replaced with the darkness of the night sky. Florence huffed then moved from the grip of the girls and looked around.

A dark figure suddenly approached her before she was knocked back with a blow to the face. The figure kneeled down in front of her and smirked. The long blond hair of the man followed the direction of the wind that blew against him. "My little nightingale, such pleasure to be in your presence once again."