The Daughter of Gods

Magsimula sa umpisa

You think i'm an enemy? or you crazy? do you know who you we're talking too? your gonna regret saying those words, ones you woke up you will know how to fear me.-Ada said and just a single snap every enemy explode, no word, no warning, they just simply die just like that.

Fine then, your my enemy, so don't regret this when i fight, just so you know try not to die.-Ada said and pick her blade and shield and slash the blade to Irish and when it hit the ground the sword pull Ada to that direction and using the shield as gauntlet and punch without mercy, Irish feel the top of the shield hit her belly and vomit water from her mouth.

You'll feel why the person give you an order respect me the most.-Ada said and she spin her body fast and the next thing Irish knew she already receive a powerful kick and she flew 100 meter away from Ada.

Mabilis na sumugod ang mga lightnign animal kay Ada perso sa isang pitik niya lang ang laaht ng ito ay naglaho na parang bula na ikinagulat ng madami, maraming nagsubok na pumatay kahit sia pero walang nakagawa pero si Ada na nag-iisa lang sa isang pitik nawala ang lahat ng iyon.

I'm also the same as you, you know me and my brother has a blood of gods running in our veins, you shouldn't look down on us, you can say i'm a Rogue Goddess and he is the Knight God type, we both stand in different status but both powerful, your looking down on me and pick a fight? your crazy enough to think i'm your enemy? i'm gonna tell you this, i'm powerful too.-Ada said and ready her weapon to attack once again.

Go back already to your sentence before i forgot that you are our ally and kill you by my own hand.-Ada said and prepare to attack tumayo naman ng matuwid si Irish at ngumiti sabay hinarap si Ada at malakas na kidlat ang tumama sa katawan ni Irish at ngayon ay alam ni Ada na hindi ito pwedeng hiwain o sirain ng ganuon kadali.

Your really hopeless, sorry to what i will do, make sure to live after this. Berserk.-Ada said at nagliwanang ang kanyang buogn katawan at gumawa ng malakas na ilaw ng armas at ito ay napakalaki.

Let us try if that lightning can hold on to this powerful darkness of mine.-Ada said at bigla nalang itong linamon ng itim na kulay at handa ng hiwain ang lahat ng bagay.

This power can't be used by anyone except our citizen, use your berserk or die here, but i will not let you interfere in our way, you will die if you don't know how to follow rule.-Ada said and Irish raise her hand and ready to attack Ada that so powerful lightning suddenly look like spear and ready to throw in her direction.

Good, try to kill me too, or else it will be boring.-Ada said and she sees how Irish throw the concentrated lightning spear to her direction and she didn't bother to dodge, sapagkat gamit ang kanyang espada ay hinawa niya ang spear at napangiti siya sa kanyang naramdaman.

Good job.-Ada said and see her another arm cut out and suddenly it appear again.

But not enough.-Ada said at isang mabilis na atake ang ginawa niya unang ginawa niya ay hiwain ang invincible barrier gamit ang berserk at sikmuraan si Irish, sakto lang para patulugin niya ito.

Tsk, i swear to god, your gonna get a scolding from me when you woke up.-Ada said and put the blade on the shield and pick it then she put it on her back then get Irish, and jump to the tower house and look if there is an enemy but she think the other enemy will took a while before they came there so she whistle and call her dragon and jump there fast and they fly straight to the castle.

Sinipa niya ang main door at nagulat pa ang mga tao duon ng siya ay pumasok ng walang sabi-sabi, at bigla naman silang nag-atubiling tulungan ang dalawa ng mapansin nilang ang mga ito at tumutulong sa kanila.

You can't win against me, maybe my brother is stronger and faster to me now, but defeating me in your current state is impossible, you need to become powerful and control that power you have or else it will happen again and again non stop.-Ada murmured at umiling nalang siya nungbalak ng kunin sa kanya ang kaibigan at dumurecho na sila sa ibinigay na kwarto para sa kanila, at inihiga niya si Irish sa higaan niya at umupo duon at hinaplos ang buhok nito.