1

Sa'Mori Johann 

"Sa'Mori you do realize that the longer we sit here we're not going to accomplish anything", she repeated for the fifth time as I stared at her remaining as silent as I was when I walked into this hell hole. Continuing to stare at her she shook her head grabbing that annoying ass notepad opening it up flipping a few pages. "Ok last time you told me you have a son, Haseem tell me a little about him", she tapped her pen lightly.

"What do you want to know about him all you need to know is he's my son", I snapped rolling my eyes at her I don't know why Mrs. Harris talked me into this shit I do not need a  shrink I'm perfectly fine.

"Look I know you don't want to be here nobody does but I want you to know that I'm here to help you, I can solve your problems if you let me, just let me in and I'll he-", I cut her off by standing up. "You can't help me with shit! I'm not opening up to you or anybody else so leave me the fuck alone!", I shouted tears breaming my eyes nobody can help me with, I've been through too much shit in my life and I'm just tired of everybody and everything.

Nobody would every say they understand what I've went through, I'm not bringing the past up it's nobody's business especially some fucking shrink. She sighed lowly looking up at the clock that ticked on the wall, "Times up next session is next Thursday at 3, just a thought Sa'Mori if you let the past hold you back you'll never be able to live in the present", she closed the notebook taking off her glasses.

"Yeah whatever", I snatched my jacket quickly leaving out of the office. Fuck is she talking about living in the past if anything I don't want to think about it let alone live there, getting into my Ranger Rover I started it up screaming out beating on the steering wheel letting the tears pour down rapidly. Sobbing loudly I hit the steering wheel a couple of times,

"Why me god! why couldn't I just live a normal life, why was mines so fucked up", I cried laying my head onto the wheel. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a phone call. Not even bothering to pick it up I sniffed wiping my face looking into the mirror seeing that my eyes are slightly red.

Great now I have to hear a million and one questions on what's wrong with me. Pulling out of the parking lot I made my way to my house, I just need to see my son that's all. My baby is what keep me sane and makes me realize that he's my purpose of living.

Pulling into the driveway I seen that Cari's car was parked in front of the house, of course. Taking my key out of the ignition I licked over my lips getting out of the car locking it behind me before walking onto my porch and unlocking the front door walking inside.

As soon as I walked in I heard Has running around laughing, I smiled a bit walking fully inside to see Cari sitting on the couch watching Love and Hip Hop munching on my Oreos laughing loudly. Why can't I be as happy as her, "Hey when did you get back", she said pausing the T.V as she looked up at me.

"Just now", I mumbled kicking my shoes off while sitting onto the couch taking my jacket off . "How did it go?", she asked causing me to huff and roll my eyes. "What you think, she's still trying to be nosy and I'm sick and tired of her ass", I complained watching Cari shake her head.

"I wouldn't call it nosy I think she's trying to help yo mean self", she shrugged making me kiss my teeth. "Yeah help me my ass she a nosy bi-", I was cut off by Haseem running in the room towards me. "Mommy"! he squealed making me smile before picking him up sitting him on my lap. "My baby", I gushed kissing both of his cheeks repeatly. Earning a giggle Haseem rubbed my cheek."You ok mommy?", he grabbed my cheek lightly causing me to laugh a bit before lightly pecking his lips. "Yes mommy is fine baby you been a good boy right?", I questioned making him nod her head quickly.