Chapter 1

Zoro POV:

Ever since Law joined in for the alliance, Luffy is nonstop stuck to him. Why not me? Luffy adored me. Not anymore though.

Laying on the Sunny in my favorite spot, I listened. I listened for everything and nothing. The sounds of peoples feet, Usopp experimenting under the deck, Sanji cooking. Familiar sounds. Ones I sleep to on a daily basis.

I heard pounding footsteps running along next to quieter, more rhythmic steps. Luffy and Law. I closed my eyes and lay still, I'm not sure why I was pretending to sleep, Law just gives me a bad vibe. Law has the same vibe as Crocodile or Kuma. Kuma didn't end up being the enemy, but still. I know how well that first encounter went.

I lay, listening in to the two's conversation.

"Please, Mugiwara-ya, you are being to loud and obnoxiously hyper for the early morning." Law spoke, he sounded annoyed. "It's because Sanji gave me meat! Meat solves everything!" Luffy. I almost smiled at his comment, but stopped myself.

"Y'know... Honestly? What would it take to rid you of your smile?" Law. That sounded like a threat almost. Almost. I will bear this alliance with this guy only because he saved Luffy's life. I won't be mistaking his words for things he doesn't mean.