Aiko knocked on the door and came in. I watched her as she sat in the chair in front of me. She looked around like she never been in hea before and I knew she was up to something.

"I have a question?"

"Anytime." I said.

"What do you actually do?"

"Work." I chuckled.

She straight faced me. "Ok."

"Can I borrow some money." She smiled.

"For what?"

"My friend birthday is coming up."

I pulled my draw out and grabbed a wad of cash. I took two hundred dollars out and handed it to get.

"That's it?" She pouted.

"Yes."

"Two hundred more please."

"And if I say no?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I know my mom was here this morning. I saw y'all leaving your room." She smirked.

I stared at her intensely and she stared back with the same smirk plastered on her face.

I handed her three hundred dollars and she took it. "It never happened?"

"What never happened?" She cheesed, catching the drift.

"You can't use that against me again." I grinned.

"I won't old man." She came around and gave me a side hug. "Thank you."

"Mhm." I smiled.

I got an in coming call from Tiana soon after Aiko left. I put the phone on speaker and waited for her to speak.

"Hello." She spoke with an attitude.

"Wassup?"

"Can we meet somewhere?"

"You can't come hea'?"

"No. I moved out if you didn't notice."

"Oh, well we can meet up afta' I drop Aiko off."

She scoffed. "Whatever bye."

She hung up and I laughed to myself.

She was gon' have to get over her problem. Aiko was my baybeh girl and my first priority so she get use to it or move along.

A I K O

I walked out the bathroom to go check on Brenda. She was in the mirror fixing her clothes. I took a picture of her and posted it on Instagram saying that's my best friend.

"Ok you g-" She paused when she looked up. "Look at you." She smiled.

"Thank you." I popped my imaginary collar. "You look good too."

She cheesed. "I know. Now let's go do my hair."

She pushed me towards the bathroom and I plugged the curling wand up. I parted her hair in four sections and waited for the wand to heat up.

"So is your dad single?" She smirked.

"I don't think so." I shrugged.

I knew Tiana was my dads girlfriend but judging by how things are now, I didn't know. I know she has a problem with me, especially my mom. It wasn't a secret she despised us, but if she want things to work with my dad, she has to accept the fact we're going to be around.

"This is so unfair, all the fine men who has their life together are way older than us."

"Tell me about it." I mumbled.