Chapter 3

Chapter 3;

Me and Jacob ran upstairs laughing. We didnt even knock on the door we entered and saw Raquan and Destiny doing... Stuff....

Me and Jacob were laughing and Destiny was like

"Oh shut up you want the Jacobs D"

I blushed and he smiled at me and Raquan got up

He said

" AYEEE WHAAGWAAAANN MII YUUTEEE! TATYAAANNAA I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONGGGG"

I laughed and we dapped. Raquan was the funniest guy ever. He had 2 braids. I often called him 2 braidzzzzzzzzz.

I went downstairs with Jacob and we started talking. He had asked me to go out on a date with him. I hadn't answered. I didnt want to be hurt again. I wasnt bout that life. He looked at me and said

" Look Tatyana, I understand you're hurt. I know about your experiences with guys. I just want to say if I had you, you would always come first. I would never disrespect you. I love you. I know you might think Im being weird but Destiny has told me so much about you and Everytime I hear your name i fall in love with you . You're so beautiful. I love you. Please give me a chance."

I said

" You're so sweet Jacob. I will. You understand me so well....."

I started to cry.

He looked at me and his eyes teared up too.

He said

" Tatyana I know what goes on at home..."

I looked up. I said

" How do you know that.... "

He said

" I understand you. I know what your dad does to you. Im telling you. I will beat his ass for you"

I laughed. I kissed him and I said

" I love you."

He said

" i love you more than anything"

He kissed me. We started to make out. He asked for entrance . I let his tongue in, we made out for a long time. Until there was a knock at the door. We both got up. Looked at eachother.

Jacob said

Its 6 in the morning who the hell would be at the door at this time??!

I said

I think I have an idea...

__________________________

End of Chapter 3 ;D tell me what you think!!

❤😘❤