CHAPTER 11'!!!

LOOOLL I was rollin' ending it off at the good part :* Lool okok back to the story

~~~~~~~~

Narraration!!

Jacob and Destiny were scared. Like scared out of their heads. Destiny remembered when she scram "FUCK THE POLICE" at the coffee place. Jacob, well he was scared for many reasons.

1. tatyana

2. He was there while Tatyanas father was killed

3. They might be here for Tatyana

What should we do?.... Asked Destiny?

We need to hide Tatyana. ASAP no Rocky tho. Jacob said

Shut up Jacob this isnt a time for humour . Destiny said

Jacob let out a snicker and said okok lets go.

They searched and searched the hotel room.

No sign of Tatyana. They began to get worried because Raquan left about 4 minutes before the popo came.

JACOB P.O.V

okok. Maybe Tatyana put this first and went to hide herself. Im just gonna answer the door because they knocked 4 more times.

I opened the door . Three policemen were standing at the door. 1 fat and short, the second one buff and my heift, third one skinny as hell and taller than a sky scraper.

Hey officers! I said trying to sound innocent .

What are you guys looking for?

Hello. We are new around SL and we were wondering.... Do you know any good donut shops around here??

I let out a sigh of relief. Ok they werent here for Tatyana.

Next thing I know tatyana walks through the door and stands there when she sees the police

i helped her out

Well we're new here too and we arent too sure about any good DONUT shops. Sorry tho.

Its ok the short policemen said. Might i ask for your name ?

I panicked . I blurted out CHRES.

Tatyana looked at me.

Well nice meeting you Chres. You have a wonderful day now, said the buff one.

NARRARATION

"chres" and Tatyana waited a while until they knew the police were gone.

That was a close one wasnt it ! Jacob said

Tatyana was still speechless. Idk what to say... We got let off there... But why did you say your name was Chres!!!! That will get you in BIG trouble later on!!!

Dont worry Jacob said. I panicked they wont know.

Destiny came back GOD DAMN IS IT SAFE NOW?!? WHAT HAPPENENDD!'?IAJSLABWJENWJSJW

Destiny relax. The fatasses only wanted donuts Tatyana said.

Ok we're safe. Just one question.

Where the hell is Raquan?!?

__________________________

Thanks for the votes and comments guys. I appreciate it very much.

Nuff love 😘😘😘❤👌👍🙌

love Sophia <3 '

@_oddfutur3 -