America x Reader x France- Part 1

Like the title says, this is an America X Reader X France. This is also a request for CarmenCarriedo. Enjoy! Hopefully!

__________________________

(Name) walked down the street, passing restaurants, shops, and houses of all kinds. Her destination? Her best friend, Hannah's house. Why? To console the poor girl who hadn't heard from her boyfriend, Gilbert, in 3 days.

'What a jerk' (Name) thought, 'but he's great to her so I guess he's okay......'

As she turned the corner into a slightly creepy alley, she yawned and thought about her own love interests, just as her phone buzzed in her back pocket. Sighing, she dug her phone out of the pocket and checked it, one message from....... France? France rarely texted her, in fact he rarely even spoke to her. But she didn't stop to recall this strange phenomenon for long after reading the text.

"They're coming!"

Huh, France didn't make many jokes either. But how could he possibly know something like that? And who was comin- AH!

(Name) felt herself being tied up and blindfolded and then slung over someone's shoulder, the wind knocked out of her, stealing her ability to speak.

~~~~ uncomfortable time skip ~~~~

"Kesesese~! We got her!"

(Name) instantly knew who took her. Prussia. Aka Gilbert, aka Hannah's boyfriend. Unfortunately (Name) had been gagged, which prevented her from greeting Prussia with some colorful language.

"Si, but I feel kind of bad."

'You feel KIND of bad? KIND OF?!'

(Name) was mentally screaming at them just as a crash sounded directly behind her.

"Never fear! The hero is here!", exclaimed a ridiculously loud voice that (Name) instantly identified as America/Alfred..... Her long time crush.

(Name) listened to the chaos, thankful she could not see it.

"Ow! Mein awesome leg!", was the last thing name heard before the fight subsided and she was allowed to see again with the removal of her blindfold. She was amazed to see the scene in front of her; Spain was nowhere to be seen, and Prussia was sprawled on the floor clutching his leg with years in his ruby eyes. America was in front of (Name), offering her a hand.

(Name) gratefully accepted it and managed to stammer out, "T-thanks."

America grinned, "No problem, (Name)!"

(Name) thought she was hallucinating but she managed to glimpse a light dusting on his cheeks. She quickly attributed this change to her long period of blindness, and pushed it to the back of her mind. How would she ever explain all of this to Hannah?!

__________________________

IT'S SO RUSHED IM SORRY!!!! I have terrible writers block.... *sweardrop*