Don't Tell

Intro

I'm sure you've heard of the quotes "Snitches get stitches" and "Fuck around get smoked!" Shit if you haven't then idk where you've been. Probably on Jupiter. 😒

I'mma give you guys a little background info on me. My name is Lavelle. Lavelle Brown. I'm from Memphis, Tennessee. Growin up I was just a lil nigga walkin the streets till the early mornins, sellin drugs poppin niggas. Shoot. But all in all I got good money. I started sellin at the age of 16. It was easy and it's been easy all if the years that I've been in the game. It's serious too. I have NEVER been caught, thank god! People ask me have I ever been caught I be like "No!" smilin ma ass off. They say I'm lucky for not gettin caught after all these years I've been sellin. I can say I survived the streets.  

The hard thing about me sometimes being on the street is defending myself. I have also never lost a fight in my life. I had to fight/defend myself on the streets, but I have never killed anyone. I don't claim myself as some hard dude off of some dirty ghetto ass street. I was over here trying to get my money up while I still had my real job. Sellin was just for a lil money on the side. I was thinkin about getting off the streets while I was still on them. I wanted to save up enough money to where I was comfortable. I had it all planned out and my plan worked out well.  

After I got out of high school I moved to Atlanta, Georgia. I went to college there and kept all A's the whole school year. During my first year there at the college I got accepted by many. Girls the most. There IS FINE women in Atlanta, I recommend any dude that is lookin for a sexy fine thick chick, go to Atlanta. No joke. I gotta admit that the ladies love me and I loved them too. I like attention when I want it, so if I don't want attention I tend not to dress fresh fresh, instead I just dress fresh.  

Some cool people that I met at the college were: (girls first) Nikia, Jay'Anna, Janisa, Ariel, and Rashiya, Navia, Nadia, Jasmine, (now boys) Amir, Martavious(aka Tay), Ishmael, Jerel, Joshua(aka Josh),Jaiveon, and Travis are people who I was/are friends with. They were really cool peopl and they still are.  

Two months into the school year I ended up going out with Navia. She had a bangin body; BIG boobs, nice BIG PHAT Magic City stripper ass, slim waist, long hair, extra fine in the face, she was a 10! Im not lyin. Our relationship was good & fun, she didn't have a bad temper/attitude like most people do, but believe me just cuz she don't get all ghetto with any other bitch don't mean that she won't get ghetto on you, trust me I've seen the ghetto side pop up outta her fine ass.  

Our relationship lasted for two good whole years. How did we break up? Because she said she was done with college, & that she graduated early, so she moved away. After she moved we talked on & off, but not like use to when we were together & when she was down here. Yes I still miss her & all but I'm good now. A month after our relationship was over one day Jasmine was over my apartment chillin wit me jus smokin some good loud. what she was wearin distracted me quite a bit. We were sitting on the couch, she was sitting right next to me. Shit she came on to me first by rubbin on ma leg n shit. Then she got on top of me & started kissin me. I didn't hold back, I started kissin her back, then I stood up, lifted her up & put her legs around my waist. I walked into my bedroom with her still on me and layed her on my bed. We undressed each other, I kissed her whole body down soflty, next thing you know we fuckin like some wild animals. Up & down, up town, down town & ish. I gotta admit her head game was the shit and I gotta admit I made her ass scream ma name all night long. By the middle of our wild sex she could barely go on, I had to take control the rest of the night & I did her body Right! 😜😝. The next morning i just asked her did she want to be ma girlfriend and she said yeah, so then we were a couple. After fuckin her for the first time she wanted to keep fuckin me, so we fucked again the next night. This time she stayed up all night, & so we fucked all night until the sun started to come up. It's better to fuck someone you know instead of someone you don't know. 

Our relationship went on fantastically through that year. We barely argued, we were both happy with no worries, just love awaiting us every time we seen each other.