Sterotyping

Stereotyping. Is. Annoying. As. Hell.

You do not just 'assume' someone's sexuality or their thoughts by what they look like, or how they act!!

'But what if everyone else thinks that??'

DO NOT STEREOTYPE PEOPLE BY HOW THEY LOOK OR ACT.

Do not be like my 'friend' and pull out the card about their culture,

Just because in your culture, it's still not okay just to assume such things :-)))

And also, do not say someone is gay, by how they act, or say that someone is doing something because of their race.

That's. Fucking. Rude.

Have you ever heard of manners ? Where you be polite? And don't assume something?

I do not give a shit if you're 11 or 41, if
You don't understand that stereotyping is not okay, there's something wrong with you.

And if you think it's funny to say 'Oh, Anna got a pixie cut, she's probably turning into a lesbian'

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

How can you determine that?? Because she looks more masculine?? It's hair.

Guys look majestic as fuck with long hair but girls who have pixie cuts, oh no, they're lesbians.

How the actual fuck do you say someone looks like a sexuality???? Because of how they act or look?? Bitch no.

That is just their personality and if you say otherwise I think your personality is being a judgmental  asshole :-)))

And for the racists out there, they need to stop. If they say something racist after saying 'no offense but...', or 'I don't mean to be racist but...'

By saying that, you're offending people of that gender/sexuality/race! And you're being racist for saying 'I don't mean to be racist..'

Shut the fuck up, and don't be rude to people who are different than you.

Everyone is different, and you do NOT have the right to say that all lesbians have short hair, or that everyone who has darker skin is 'African American'.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but if I was black, I'd really just want to be called black and not 'African American' because, not everyone black person is from Africa. Like seriously, just say they're black, or ask the person what their race/ethnicity is, it's not that hard.  

Use your fucking manners. It's really not that hard.

Vent over.