one

elle.

my macbook air was acting like it was on drugs. i hate this fucking shit. so i decided to go to the apple store and get it fixed. i got my really ripped jeans on,my cropped white sweatshirt that says "badwood" on it and some timberlands. i also put my hair in a messy bun and did my usual makeup routine.

;

it was so crowded and it wasn't even the afternoon. i got in the long ass line and i decided to just go on social media.

"hey baby," no. oh f*ck no. not a fückboy. "umm back the f*ck up pretty boy" "what are you here for?" "just like everyone else waiting in this long ass line to get my device fixed!" i said pointing to my backpack with my macbook in it.

"true..." i turned around and i was happy that the line was finally moving.

;

"hello beautiful what are you here for today?"

"well i need to-"

"umm hey babe"

that blonde boy came behind me and hugged me from behind.

"oh hey sweetie"

then he kissed my jawline.

"umm"

the worker said.

"oh i'm here to get my computer fixed"

the blonde guy let go of me, so i could get my macbook out of my backpack. i gave the worker my macbook and he looked so pissed, i giggled under my breath. then the worker went in the back. i started laughing hysterically.

"omg you got jealous and we don't even know each other!"

i said still laughing.

"yeah but i can tell he wasn't for you"

"what's your name pretty boy?"

"sammy. yours?"

"arielle but i like going by elle."

"beautiful name for a beautiful girl"

"omg shut the fuck up you are so cheesy it's funny"

;30 minutes later

i saw that my macbook was done and i'm so freakin happy. i grabbed it expecting it was mine cuz they said it would take like 30 minutes to download the new software. i took it and left.

-

hahahahhahahahhahahaah

i love you guys❤️

daryan👽