four

• + •

"i cant do it, i think i'll drink." i say, instantly regretting that i ever attended the party. i ask myself what am i doing here and i cant wait until we break up out of here.

"they're so happy together." i tell jen, who swirls the blue alcoholic drink in her hand. jen looks at me as if she wants to slap me, i think she does.

"happy? you call a slut grinding on the boy of your dreams happy?" jen laughs, pushing the cup into my hand. "get your ass over there and kiss him." jen reminds me of the dare.

"how can i kiss him if shes there? youre crazy to think ill just walk up and do it." i tell jen. she shakes her head and smirks. "be right back babe."

she moves onto the dance floor and interupts nick and stas, whispering something in stas' ear as she spies on me supiciously for some reason. i roll my eyes and nod as she pulls stas off the dance floor.

i walk to nick, who sees me coming and does stupid dance moves to encourage me to move. i get to him, and im pushed up against him.

"drink this nick." i tell him. he shrugs and nods, eyes staring down at the blue liquid. after he chugs all of the drink down, i scrunch my lips together.

and i kissed him. and it felt like nothing. it was normal, like every other kiss ive had, i didnt feel what i had expected to feel. it wasnt what i wanted it to be, it was boring, it wasnt right.

"remember at the window about a week ago when i told you that i loved you because you got me a boyfriend position in stas' life?" he begun.

"i meant-" he moves out of my way and runs out of the house covering his mouth and dropping the cup onto the floor.

word vomit. what was he going to say?

i stand on the dance floor alone, i feel like crying, the world wasnt going to stop crushing on me unil there was nothing left of me but dust.

i hate this. i hate that i love him.

an: hi guys im back hello guys hope u liked extrmly short chapter cos im realllllll busy!! hope u understand. love you xx