Unnoticed

N. H.

I straightened my uniform as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

A sigh escaped my lips.

It was another day of my boring life. Everything that happens is the same. I wake up at 6 a.m. in the morning and head to work 'till 7p.m.

I walked out of the building of my apartment, the cold air blowing against my pale cheeks. I gradually made my way to the same bus stop and waited for the bus.

After about half an hour, I have finally reached.

' L A R R Y ' S D I N E R ',

the sign read in black. I opened the door to the diner and there he was standing at his usual place, his long hair tied in a messy man- bun, his tired green eyes completely focused on the papers he was reading.

He was wearing his uniform with black jeans. I don't even know why he works when he can just hire more people to do his job. He owns this place after all.

I've worked in the diner for a year and a half and I know what he's like. He's definitely emotionless. Actually, that's wrong. He has emotions... and it always seems to be anger and annoyance.

Suddenly, he looks up at me. His eyebrows raised in confusion as my cheeks turned fifty shades of pink in embarrassment.

"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said.

Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the guy who can't pronounce my name properly after working with for a year and a half.

-

Hello Narries!

This is my first time writing and I hope you enjoy this book. Many chapters are coming by.