Two

TWO

M I R A N D A

"How was the honeymoon?" Aunt Jo asked.

Louis and I were having dinner together with his entire family. We were in  a special restaurant and reserved a VIP room for all of us. I was worried when I got here, cos I know Charlotte is here. She still scares me but I know she's learned to accept me for Louis.

"You've both been gone for one month. I bet the places you've been to were marvelous." Felicitè commented and smiled at me.

"It was. Purely fantastic, wasn't it love?" Louis asked me while he forks his steak into his month.

"Yes. I was awed. Dubai got me pretty badly. Still haven't gotten over it." I commented.

"We should go and do shopping at Dubai together, Randy." Charlotte blurted.

I could tell that aunt Jo and her husband were surprised and so did Louis. I quickly smiled at her and I was too happy that she wanted to go to Dubai and do some shopping with me. I don't know if she's faking it but I'm just glad she's finally talking to me nicely. I feel like I'm totally accepted in this family now that Charlotte seems to be nice to me now.

"I would love to Charlotte." I say.

"Lottie." She says back.

"Call me Lottie. Now that we're family, I guess I couldn't hate you forever." She smiles.

I smiled back.

"I'm very glad that you've totally gotten matured enough, Lottie." Louis jokes.

She playfully rolled her eyes at Louis and then chuckles.

"Thank you." Louis says.

After dinner, I headed out of the VIP room and searched for the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and never felt this happy. I've never felt the love and care from a complete family before. My life was totally broken when my dad left us and up until now I don't know where he is. But for what it's worth, I think I don't need to know were he is cos he's abandoned me since I was little.

Once I was done taking a wee, my phone stopped me from leaving the bathroom. I quickly pulled it out and it was Vivian calling. I hurriedly answered it, knowing that it's from her. I worry when she calls out of her he blue cos she makes me worry about Ben while I'm away from them.

"Has something happened?" I answered right away even before she could talk.

I hear Vivian chuckling on the other line, "Relax worrysome mother. Ben's totally fine."

That's a relief. "I thought something has happened."

"No, silly. By the way, you were all over the tabloids and the news, girl! Everyone's talking about your one month honeymoon with Louis and you need to tell me everything about that entire month has happened."

"Oh you know, we did what newly wedded couples do during honeymoons." I smiled.

"I bet there was lots and lots and lots of sex." She giggles.

I blushed, it was true though. Lots of it.

"Did you just called me up to ask if me and Louis had lots of that?" I smirked as I fix my hair in front of the mirror.

Vivian laughs, "Not really. I called cos Ben misses you."

I gaped. "Ben's with you right now and you're talking with me about sex? Viv!"

"Relax pregnant woman. He's with Arthur in our bedroom. I'll go up and check on them right now."

I hear her rushing up the stairs, "Guess who's on the other line Benny?" Vivian chimes happily.