One

ONE

H A R R Y

I could hold his face with my huge hand and his eyes looks so adorable as it were about to close. I wish he'd finally go to sleep. I've been carrying him for almost two hours now. My arms are aching and whenever I put him down on top of his little mattress, he ends up opening his eyes again. And whenever I sit down, he cries loud so basically I've been standing here to put him to sleep and he still isn't.

I gently sway him around.

Hum him some songs I know.

Tap his little bum covered in his diapers.

Then sway him a little bit more.

I have so many papers needed to be read and to be signed but he's consuming all my time. The nannies can't even put him to sleep which ended him in massive loud cries. So I volunteered to put Alex to sleep and I ended up with my loads of work left undone.

I gazed at the clock and it was already midnight. It's getting pretty late and I wonder where Audrey is. She said she was out to meet a friend and she's been out for too long.

I reached for my phone inside my pocket and she still hasn't left any call or messages too. She haven't even answered any of my calls since a while ago. I'm worried where she is.

Finally!

Alex was really in his deep sleep. I just wish he won't wake up when I put him down. I slowly walked to his crib and gently placed him in it. He twitched when I placed him down but he didn't wake up cos I slowly tapped his little thigh with my fingers. I carefully placed his little blanket over him and placed him in between his two hotdog-like pillows.

I exhaled and smiled at my great accomplishment.

I walk back to where my desk was and stretched both of my arms up above my head. I'm tried but I have so much work left to do.

I turned on my laptop and saw a message from Niall.

From: @nialljames_horan
To: @harryedwardstyles94
Subject: Wedding Photos

Here's the wedding pics sent to me by Louis. Still need to send it to the other lads as well. Thought maybe you wanted to see them first.

I waited for all of the photos to appear and as I waited for it, I wonder how Louis and Rose' honeymoon is going. I wonder if they're enjoying it. I wonder if she's having fun.

Of course she'll have fun with Louis.

But I wonder if she's still thinking about me time after time.

When all of the photos were loaded up, I began downloading it to my laptop and started scanning through each photo. There were some photos of us eating, talking to each other, we smiled for the camera too, some group pic with the lads, then there started appearing when each of us were privileged to dance with the bride. When my photo with Rose appeared I paused on it. Our hands held on to each other while my other hand was holding her waist. We didn't talk when we danced that night but all I ever told her was the she was beautiful.

She was though. Like an angel.

But she just smiled at me and thanked me for coming over her wedding then we didn't say anything else. I look at her on the photo and we were both staring at each other carefully. I stare at it for a little more before I moved to the next ones. More pics appeared and it were he ones when we gave out our speeches to the wedded couple.

Then a photo caught my eyes, it was a photo of when Niall was giving out his, my attention landed on Rose. She was smiling so beautifully and she looked so happy. She was probably laughing at Niall's jokes and Louis was even smiling too. He was placing his hands over her shoulder while she held onto his hands too.