1- Street Casted

Present, Waiting Room, Joo-Hyeon's POV
It's been a while since he promised me. Then he left me for the SM company after being 'street casted'. Now we have to date in secret. Now I never see him. He's always busy. It's been forever since he left me, but my heart is still broken every time I see how far apart we've truly grown, and how much that company sucks the life out of him.

He's persistent. Maybe that's why I don't break up with him. I know that he would leave everything he worked for, just to get me back. But I won't do to to him.

Not for something he's worked so long and hard for.

Maybe that's why I still love him.

--------------------------------------------

Different thoughts are running through my head as I sit in this waiting room. They're treating us like criminals. I wonder if this is what Jun-Myeon had to go through when he first got here? I can't picture anyone treating him so terribly. The thought of someone hurting him eats me up. He was already a healthy guy when he arrived here. But after a while, he started to loose weight. He always says it's fine, and that he's happy. But even just going through the audition process for the company that he trusts so much? I can tell that health and happiness are far from their concern. He even picked up some cute stage name- "Suho".

I feel sick to my stomach. Am I really doing this? Am I really auditioning for the company that's forcing my boyfriend into pretending like we aren't dating, not to mention exhausting  and starving him? And worst of all, force him to pretend as if everything's fine? Well, it's not. The only reason why I'm trying to make it into here is so that I can see Jun Myeon more often. Occasionally seeing someone who you love more then anyone else is a horrible feeling. It's not really like I had anything important already planned out for me, anyways. I was going to end up in some lame traditional job that would only ever please my parents.

But right now, that doesn't matter. What matters right now is a fresh start. One away from some bland life style where you live for the weekend, aren't facing any challenges, and are longing for a long vacation somewhere peaceful and tropical. One where I'm doing something that may push me to my limit, but still allows me to see the one I love.

Suddenly, the doors to the audition room open, revealing a middle aged lady wearing a yellow dress and an attitude that means business escorting a gorgeous looking girl out, who's more preoccupied with crying, rather then following the lady's directions out. After the lady calls security to "politely" escort the distracted girl, she looks down at her clipboard for the name of the next sacrifice to go and present themselves.

"Miss Joo-Hyun."

I stand up. I'm next! This is the feeling like being at the top of a big and scary roller coaster, about to go down the steep and big hill.

I follow the lady into a room. Four judges sit at a table. A man smiles and tells me to go stand where the 'X' is. I look to the centre of the room and see an 'X' taped to the floor, so I stand on it and look at the judges, with a confident smile on my face.

There are two women and two men. The first woman, who is dressed stylishly, looks quite cold hearted. I can tell she's looking for perfection. She wears a sleek black dress that boasts her defined collar bone, a grey blazer and matching grey heels. The man beside her is dressed in sweatpants and a white shirt that says 'Trainer' on the front in large black letters. He gives off a polite aura, but I can tell he'll do anything to make people good at singing, dancing or whatever he happens to be teaching.

The judge who is to the trainer guy's left is yet another woman, who is dressed in a pretty white dress, with long sleeves, a boat neck line. She seems to give off a kind and caring aura, sort of mother-like. Her hair is down and straightened, with a sweet smile to compliment it all.