The Girl Who Cried Wolf

Start from the beginning

"No. We aren't losing her again"

Ignoring the tight hold Farkas had on her, Luna arched her back so her head was in the crook of Farkas's neck and howled.

"The fuck do you keep doing that for!" Snapped Cullen angrily, but the end of his sentence was drowned out by Quiver's added howl.

The clan were exchanging worried glances, as slowly the crowd began to notice them.

"Shit, not good" whispered Cullen, "Carver tell them to stop, or we are all dead"

But Carver had had enough of Cullen's bullshit, twisting his neck to face him Carver growled, making Cullen release him immediately.

"What the Hell?!"

The Twins were still howling desperately, and Carver joined in.

Please here us sister, please

  ~Katrina's POV~

Katrina turned her head slightly to look up at the crowd, were they cheering? Booing? She couldn't tell, she couldn't hear them. She didn't care.

She wriggled on the floor uncomfortably, still not being to process what had happened, which was good in a way as if she did... who knows what she would do.

Suddenly her ear caught a noise, a scraping sound.

He's picking up the sword

How strange, she thought. All those times she looked upon Ice and thought, what a beautiful blade. Now she was about to see what it could really do.

Her numb body was slumped on the floor, just waiting for death to kiss her goodnight.

Ah oohhh!

I can hear them, she thought. The Stark wolves are welcoming me home.

Ah oohhh!

Familiar, such a familiar howl, death was seeming more and more welcoming as Sir Illyn once more raised Ice above his head.
Why are those howls so familiar...

AH OOHHH!

It was like someone had just slapped her. All of her senses came rushing back like cold water, she heard the crowd cheering, she heard Sansa screaming, she heard her pack howling, she heard Ice cut through the air above her head.

SHIT.

Rolling to the right, Ice just missed her neck and skimmed her cheek, drawing blood.
The crowd gasped at this new scene, as Katrina stumbled to her feet and just stood there. Mouth half open, staring at the bewildered Ser Illyn, trying to process the scene in front of her. That's when the pain hit her.

Lord Eddard... he was dead.

His lifeless body had been just inches away from where she just led.

Katrina felt hot, salty tears flow down her cheeks, as she felt her body go numb again with pain again.

"Katrina?" she knew that voice, that innocent, tiny voice.