What!Arranged marriage to him!?{6}

My mother.Was here,right now.Bad timing if you tell me.For once in my life, I wanted to go to an all boys school right now. I would sneek out,but you know,two story house yeah not so great. When I got downstairs,I heard talking,probably Sam ad her.Johnathon had follow me,als holding my hand too.We walking into the dining area where the talking was coming from.

"Oh here they are!"Sam said noticing us before my mother had a chance to say anything.

"Oh D!I've missed you so much!"she had gottin' out of the chair and came to hug,but I backed up. "Drinna dont do this."

"Why not?"I let go of Johnathon's hand."Tell me,you ditched me for Texas and now you think you can come backin my life!My life!The one you already ruined!"

"I had my reasons."

"Reasons my ass!"she tried coming at me again too,"Now I can see why dad left!Look at you,no respect!"

I saw tears going down her eyes,I was already tearing up a well too.This was heartbreaking.

"Babe,I was just trying-"she shook her head.

"Yeah trying to do nothing!"by this time I was done with her,i turned around and left. I was almost out the door until-

"Because I loved you Drinna.I did everything to make you have a better way of life!I dont want you to be like me!All of this is or you,but you'll never get that."she walked past me and went out the frontdoor. I fell to my knees in tears.Crying so the whole world could here me, crying because I had to, I had to let everything out. Johnathon had came to aid, helping on to my feet,he led me to the garage and helpped me into the passenger seat and then he took off.Things started looking familir,like the night of the first party I got invited to but Eric. The beach.

I got myself out this time though.I ran through the sand,close to the water,but not close enoguh to touch it.I sat down,shortly after, Johnathon came nd sat next to me.

"Perfect day for the beach right."he grabbed my hand and squeezed it like a tease.

"Yeah..."It sounded like it barely came out, when I spoke.

"Look Drinna,"he scooted close and put his arm around me."I may be an ass or even jerk.Alright a major pain in the ass,but what you did today,you let everything out,everything you lt out,came from you heart."

"Are you really giving me a speech?"

"Just-just shut up!I want you to realize,you told her wat you fetl inside.Everything came out,I mean yeah i think you took it a little to far,but just think about today."

"Why are you doing this..."

"Get in themoment,yeah I know cheesy."he smiled.

"Haha everything you do is cheesy."

"Hey no!So what about that party..."

"Eric said he only wanted me to go."I winked

"Aah you naughty girl!"haha we both laughed and fell back into the sand.We talked and talked non stop until we realized we skipped school yet once again. On the way home we stopped at a store to get me high heels for the diner rehearsl wich is in a week on the friday, of that upcoming day.

Him and I went upstairs,I was going to the party,he was also,I didnt care what eric said,I was bringing him. 

we should up fasinably late in my eyes.Once at his house people were trashed on the floor drunk and i held on to Johnathon as we walked up to the front door. The door was already open.I would laugh if they lost things tonight.Ha I would be like "Dont' leave your front door open then!" 

"Oh you-guys showed."he was completely drunk you could smell the acholohal coming off of him."Come inside." he opened it wide for us and I went in after Johnathon.It wasnt really a party.Not alot of people.Wow, like a lil gathering!Tehe.Johnathon looked all over the place. 

"Well me and a group of people we're just about to play hide and go seek,but here's the catch, once a person is found you can do whatever you want with them for five mintues and then that person is it!"he smiled.Maybe I shouldn'y have came in the long run. 

We followed him into his living room where at least four guys and six girls,of course including me and Johnathon o and Eric so thats five boys.Wow this is so going to be fun!Smile! 

"Alright Drinna..how bout being the first seeker."Everyone went up and left to their hiding spots.including Johnathon.i counted to five,I didnt care about if they needed more time.I hate being the seeker,let alone in someone else's house. I checked closets and then I checked the bathroom.I wasnt about to go in until I heard a sound.I pushed back the curtain and found a girl. 

"Oh my gosh!"she said. 

"Dont worry I want nothing to do with you."I turned they other way.I started to count down the time. 

"Oh Im Ginger."she was natual blonde very pretty. 

"Drinna." 

"So how you knoe Eric?" 

"School." 

"Boys school?"she said in surprise,"Whoa." 

"Well um its a long story." 

"Oh.Taken?" 

"Yeah in a way,like I said its complicated." 

"Oh I dont want to know.but that boy johnathon,hes yummy."wow didnt every girl think he was hot. 

"Yup." 

"Looks like you know him." 

"Yeah.He's my boyfriend."It was past five mintues and i went to where wemet up and there was Johnathon in a deep conversation with Eric.That girl Ginger looked at me and then him and shrugged,like she cared anyways. 

"So Drinna,whos it now?"eric stood up. 

'That girl."I pointed behind me.

"Oh Ginger."i swear under his breath he said dammit.Ha. 

I went to a place where no one hid,it was like a secret closet.I crouched down once i was in hoping to blend in with the dark,then the door creaked open and there was winter. 

He crouched to,across from since it was snug. 

"Im sorry but you know I got lonely." 

"Oh that Ginger girl with blonde hiar ants you." 

"Oh jealous." 

"I told her we were together." 

"Oh now you want to comit,haha you jealous."I out my hand down but it was lifted up by his hand,he was awfly close too.He leaned in more and then pop he kissed me. 

"Oh halloween,no one can replace you."Just then the door open. 

"Cops!"it was Eric. Johnathon and I had gottin up and took a run to the front door.I saw the cups coming straight for the house.The only thing that was bad we didnt have enough time to get in the car and leave..Once a good distance away,me and Johanthon took a break or running and walking.We were near a main rode,he called in his Uncle Timmy, that lived closed. 

"Yeah one more thing,Unlce Timmy,he has a perverted mind,Im just sayin." 

"Like you arent perverted please."  

______________________________________________________________________________ 

um to you guys who are reading this,im sorry I havent updated in a while just saying sorry. -peace