What!Arranged marriage to him!?{2}

"Halloween!Wake up!I need the bathroom!" it was winter boy...or Johnathon, the one guy thatdisturbed me from my sleep.

"Dont you have more bathrooms!"In a house like this I'm sure they more bathrooms,not just one.

"Please!Wife dont be like this!"

"Wife!?'

"Well soon to be!Open up already!"he started to pound on the door.I got up and went to go unlock the bathroom door and as soon as i did.Whoosh, the door flew open and banged my head,making me loose my balance for a minute and then all I could here was the sound of pee. I was disgusted.

"Yeah this happening."he looked at me and smiled.I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.I was very tired.I couldn't really get some sleep,due to me sleeping the tub.

"So the good news is that there is no good news and the bad news is that,"he came walking out of the bathroom by now,"Today we're going to an All Boys School."

How could my life get any worse!First him and now a school!I barely went to school!

"Im not a boy,you do know that."

'I wouldnt know unless I saw down under."he grinned at me and started to walk towards the bed, I grabbed the nearest pillow next me and waited until I could get a clear shot.He came and sat down next to me and put his arm around me and then....Wham!I hit him straight in the face!Unfortunately, he grabbed my arm and pulled my down with him.On to the floor to be exact.

"Why me!"i yelled in his face,"Dont you get to choose who you want to get married to!"

"Not if its arranged!"he still had a good grip on me,"Wow your dumb."he rolled on top of me and put my arms above my head.At least I could actually see what he looked like.Black hair,blue eyes,a slight tan to him and he was probably about 5'8,around there.He wasnt that bad actually.

"What are you staring at?"he raised one eyebrow and glared at me.

'Believe me nothing special."he came down on me a little bit and whispered in my ear.

"Oh baby I'm extremely special to you."he got off me and letting go and walked out of the bedroom.Wow finally some peace and quiet.I just laid on the floor.Think bout how my life is and all the changes happening to it.

'Oh yeah!They have dress code so i would just wear t-shirt and some jeans!"he said shouting from the bedroom door but not coming in."O and one more thing wear your hair!"

Dress code!?Awesome.I got up and saw where he had put my bags and my junk that my mom had pack for me.I unzipped one of my bags and found my skinnes that I always wear.I grabbed a pair of black ones and put them on the floor why I unzipped another bag and found all my t-shirts.I found a a white one surprisingly.I went and closed the door and locked it.Just in case.I changed into the things i picked out and put on some converses.I looked at myself in the mirror.Hm, at least my make up didnt smudged or get ruined,but my hair...Damn.I would have teased my hair but I didnthave time.i found my brush and brush my long black hair that had layers and left down a bang to almost cover one of my eyes and put the rest in high ponytail.Eh, i really need to dye my hair.

I opened the door and went down stairs,which seemed like forever and he was.yet again...

"Oh you look...good!"he nodded his head up and down.

"So like when are we leaving?"

He looked up at the clock that was on the wall and then back at his wrist watch. "Right now!Me and you,in my car."he looked okay himself.but we we're bascially wearing the same thing.white t-shirts black jeans.