"I'm alright," she blushed, wrapping an arm around my waist, leaning in closer to me.

"You smell good," I said and she laughed.

"Thanks,"

Jonas was standing there, looking around the halls. He must've felt my stare because he looked over at the two of us. "Hey, do any of you have some food?"

"Why?" Jessie asks, hearing Jonas.

"So I can hold it to my chest like its the most precious thing in the world," Jonas said, then rolled his eyes, "No, you imbecile. I want some so I can eat it."

"Oh, wow," Jessie said, putting a hand to his chest, wide eyed. "You said imbecile! What a big word, Jonas! Hooray for you, man, cheers."

Jonas glared at Jessie, but it was a playful one, "Do you have any food or not?"

"Even if I did, I wouldn't give you any," Jessie shrugged. "I like food too much to share."

Jonas made a sad face. "So even if one of your dearest friends was starving, you wouldn't give them any?"

"Nope," Jessie smirked.

Jonas turned to Alice. "Do you have any food?" She shook her head. He turned to me, I shook my head. He looked to Landon, seeming hopeful.

She sighed, "Yeah, I do."

Jonas's face light up like a Christmas tree. "Oh? Yay! What did you bring for your beloved boyfriend's friend?"

Laughing, Landon said, "Who said it was for you?" Jonas's face fell, the hopeful look completely gone. "Oh, Jonas, cheer up! I'm just teasing. Here!" She tossed him a small pack of Oreos.

Eyes wide, jaw dropped, he became speechless. He eyed the food, licking his lips. "Oreos? The most delicious cookies alive.. Oh, my..."

"You okay there, Jonas?" said a voice, laughing. All eyes turned on the voice. It was Cece Jakes. She was smirking, eyes locking with me. "Oh, hey there Bates. Long time no see, huh? Ah, Alice you're back! I'm so glad. I was beggining to miss you." Sending Alice a wider smirk, she looked over at Jonas.

"What do you want, Cece?" He asked her with a calm voice.

"Oh, but I am friends with Bates. Just wanted to drop by and say hi, that's all. Also, loving you shirt, Landon." She added the last part quickly.

"Um, thanks," said Landon. A awkward silence settled between all of us and Jessie cleared his throat. Jonas began to open his Oreos and eat them.

"Um, what's up, Cece?" I spoke to her directly. "I haven't seen you since you ditched me again."

"Oh, yeah... About that-" she began.

"You keep doing that a lot, you know. But whatever. It's fine." I told her. Jessie, Jonas, Landon and Alice were quiet. What she did hadn't really bothered me too bad. But it did confuse me. Why would she be upset about us not hanging much? And once we did, she ended up ditching like she had before?

"Sorry..." Cece apologizes, trailing off.

"Like I said, it's whatever." I said.

At that, Cece perked up. "Okay good. 'Cause I didn't want you mad at me or something -- I despise drama." Her eyes swept over Alice and Landon's. "Also, I kinda came over here to chat with the per- Alice and Landon." The two of them exchanged a confused look. "Um, alone." Cece said, looking at the three of us boys. The three of us walked a bit aways to give them privacy.

"Wonder what they're talking about..." mumbled Jessie.

"I dunno." I said, shrugging as I glanced over at them. Cece was talking to them. Landon and Alice's back were facings us, so I couldn't see their expressions.