LANDON

Sorry for such it being so short, I'll make this one lot longer

Landon

The party was so much fun. I had a blast -- especially with Bates, of course. Actually, it was the most fun I had had in a while.

But all the fun ended.

"Why is my parents light still on," Alice questions as we park in the driveway, "they should be alseep by now."

"Maybe the fell asleep with the lights on," I suggested.

But I was wrong.

At the same time, our phones rang. It was our parents.

Oh crap.

"Uh, hello?" I answered the phone, trying to make my voice sound tired.

"Landon," my dad barked through the phone at me, "where are you?"

"Uhh, Alice's. I told you, r -- remember?"

"That so?" He sounded pissed. I knew we were caught. "Because I went to Alice's house to give you your jacket because you had forgotten. The funny thing is, her parents said Alice was at our house. I figured they were wrong. I mean, our kids wouldn't lie to us, now would they?"

I glanced at Alice and we shared a look.

We were in deep trouble.

"Mandy and I are at Alice's house." I looked around her house, looking for my dads car and found it parked on the sidewalk. "We are all waiting for the two of you."

"I -- I'm sorry. We --"

"We will discuss this later! Hurry up and come to your friends house." He hung up.

Alice hung up not long ago, she rested her head on the steering wheel. "Landon, we...we are in some big trouble."

I sighed. "I know. Let's go."

We made our ways up to her house. They were in the living room. Mandy was seated on the couch beside Alice's mom, Margaret. Alice's dad, John, was sitting in the recliner, head in his hands. My dad was standing by the window, a vein on his head sticking out.

He was really upset with me.

"Alice," John said.

"Landon." My dad said, looking at me. I looked down at the ground, ashamed.

I hated when he was upset with me.

The whole room was silent for two whole minutes. I swear I could hear the blood in my veins and my heart beating loudly in my chest.

"I just have a question," her mom spoke, "what exactly was the point of lying to us?"

Alice and I glanced at each other. "We knew you wouldn't let us go to the --"

"Where did you two go anyways? To see someone? A party?" Mandy asks coldly.

"A, uhm, a party." I answered before Alice could.

"It was all my fault!" Alice said. "I convinced Landon to go to the party and we went."

"Is that true, Landon?" My dad asks, staring at me.

"Uh.." I thought for a moment. I know Alice said she'd take the blame for everything, but that's cruel to just let her take the whole blame. I mean, I was a part of it all too. I needed to be truthful, I didn't want my dad even more pissed than he already was. "No, I was in on it too. It wasn't just her fault, I lied also." Alice glanced at me.