Chapter 1 { Picture of Mia }

Start bij het begin

“Look at you so happy to see me and you say you hate me.” Aiden said smiling at me.

“I do, I hate you.” I said and he placed his hand on his heart and pretended to be hurt making me laugh. I missed him so much; this is the longest I have gone without seeing him that’s why I am so happy I think.

He set me down and brushed a strand of hair of my face. “I missed you.” He said taking my hand casually.

“I missed you too.” I said honestly knowing I am going to regret it when I saw Aiden’s traditional smirk back on his face but I was glad to see it.

“I knew you would.” He said sounding proud of himself for some reason. I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled.

“You don’t have class? Why you here?” he asked tugging me along with him inside the school again, I just let him.

“I forgot you were coming today. So, how was your camp? Had fun?” I asked casually trying to change the subject walking along side him holding his hand then he let it fall back to my side.

He shrugged. “It was good but I missed everyone a lot. The camp food was horrible.” He said making a face.

I laughed. I ask him about his camp and he is telling me about the food, typical Aiden. “Missed mommy’s food?” I asked teasingly, his mom is an amazing cook.

“Yeah. Yours too.” He said nudging me gently on my shoulder. Awe; how sweet. He eats whatever I make without any complaints and sometimes its not very good.

“Hey before I forget, I got you a little something. After we drop Jake I will take you to my place maybe I can tell mom to cook.” He said smiling.

He got me something? He is so cute. Did I just call Aiden cute? I chuckled and he looked at me oddly. “I won’t say you shouldn’t have got anything because I love getting things.” I said happily and he laughed.

“Don’t you think I know that?” He asked smiling. How does he know that? I never thought he would notice my excitement about presents.

“You did? How? ” I asked curiously. I mean he spent most of his time trying to annoy me even when we were kids; he never paid much attention to me otherwise.

He looked at me like I was crazy. “I have known you all my life off course I know.” He said as if I was crazy.

I never thought about it I guess. I just nodded and he walked me to my first class. The first two classes passed slowly and now it was time for lunch. I was walking to the cafeteria with Josh and Emily laughing and chatting about random stuff. Yes, I did say sorry to both of them and they said it’s no big deal they were not even mad. They are awesome that’s why they are my best friends.

I should control my anger, its not fair of me to channel it at them. Gosh, school can be so boring and the worst part my next class is math. Ugh, I hate it and honestly I suck at it big time. The rest of the day was very uneventful, I got scolded by the math teacher again for not knowing the answer to the sums she asked to solve. I couldn’t care less, she hates me and I hate her. I dumped all my books in the locker keeping only the ones I needed for homework.

“Hey, guys please wait with me.” I begged Emily and Josh. I get so bored waiting alone for an hour so my brother and Aiden can finish their practice.

“Or we could give you a ride home?” Josh asked. We were standing just outside in the main building. That’s more sensible but that can’t happen.

I shook my head. “Jake will probably have a heart attack if I am home alone.” I said jokingly but it was half true. Its boring sitting alone at home, I get scared easily so it’s best if I go with them. Jake worried that I might walk into something and hurt myself severely. I am not that clumsy.