4.

* WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT *

Cameron's *POV*

" Yo Cam did I ever told you how hot you're best friend is " jack ( gilinsky ) said . " Don't even think about trying anything with her jack " I shot . Taking a ship of my drink .

" Maybe I should ask her out , you wouldn't mind would you ? "

" All you're going to do is try to get her in her pants and trust me she won't let you make that happen and so would I " I said getting up and walking out the door .

Jack dose this thing where if he see's a hot girl his intentions are trying to get into there paints . Why you may ask , I don't know .

All I know is that I'm not going to let jack screw up my best friend and I'm going to make sure of it .

->

What I'm about to do is something I would of never thought I would ever do .

I walked into her room to see that she is In the bathroom taking a shower . I took off my clothes and opened the door quietly. I opened the the curtains and see a butt naked Zhoie right in front of me.

I stepped in the shower and closed the shower door . Zhoie turns around .

" What are you doing and when did you - before she could even continue I kissed her . She was shocked at what was happening but she quickly kissed me back .

She tangled her fingers in my hair tugging them making me groan in pleasure .

She pushed me again against the shower door and starts to kiss me my neck . I bet you there will be a mark on my neck when we are done .

Zhoie's * POV *

I took my hand and started to stroking his member . I was so shocked on how hard he was it was crazy . After kissing him one more time I went down on my knees and started sucking on his member .

He took all of my hair and started tugging at it while I was sucking his member . He starts to groan in pleasure and I know for sure I was doing a good job . " I'm about to come Zhoie " Cameron said looking at me .

" stop now or I won't be horny anymore " he shot . I stood up and Cameron quickly turns me around and starts sucking my neck .

Leaving a mark . He takes one of his hands and starts to rub my clit . A moan escapes from my lips . I honestly don't know what we are doing right now but I really enjoy it .

His sticks a finger inside of me and starts pumping in and out . He starts to stick another finger in me and starts pumping in and out even faster .

A whole bunch of moans started to escape from my mouth . " Cameron I'm still a Virgin" I said " not that I don't want to do it its just - " " you want to save it for some one special " he said and I nodded .

" Fuck it " I said and started to kiss Cameron passionately. " jump" he mumbles I do what what I was told and now my legs are rapped around his waist.

Before he could continue " Cameron a condom " I said with a worried look

" don't worry I will pull out before I come " he said .

It's just crazy that I'm about to lose my virginity to my best friend .

************************************

WOWOWOWOOWWOOWOWOW

THIS WAS UNEXPECTED BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT LOL 😏

thanks for voting by the way it means a lot and if you are even reading this can you guys comment what day I should upload.

And I have school Next week so fml

Sorry this was not long I just really wanted to update .