1.

* Flash Back *
" Hi mommy " I said walking down the stairs to the kitchen , " Hi sweetie, so today my friend from work is going to come over . Her name is Gina and she is going to bring her son Cameron with her " my mommy said

I nodded  " mommy how old is he ? " I asked while now sitting on top of the kitchen counter watching my mom make something to eat for the guests .

" uhh he is 6 years old just like you " she smiled " By the way go and get dressed and make sure it's nothing crazy looking " my mommy said taking me off the counter

* 1 hour later *
while I was upstairs inside my room playing with my dolls I heard a knock on the door . " I'm coming . Zhoie  come down here " my mom yelled

" IM COMING " I said running down the stairs with my bunny in my hand . While my mom was getting ready to open the door I stood behind her not wanting to show my face .

" Hi Gina I'm glad you're here " my mommy said hugging the Middle Aged woman standing in front of her . I sticked my head out just a little bit intill I made eye contact with a boy with spike(y) hair .

" This is my daughter Zhoie , she is a little shy but once she gets to know you she will become more outgoing " my mommy said while she pulls me In front of her .

" Hi Zhoie I'm Gina nice to meet you , this is my son Cameron " the middle aged woman said

I waved to the boy who was standing in front of me . " I bet you two will become best friends "

* End of flashback *

" Hello Earth to Zhoie " Cameron said waving his hand in front of my face .

" Huh what ? " I asked confused " I asked is you want to go watch a movie with me ? "

" Sure what movie ? " I asked now looking at the the shirtless boy sitting in front of me . " I want to watch the Gallows " he said

" Cameron you know I hate scary movies "  " I know but if you get scared I can hold you and kiss you're forehead and say everything is going to be alright  " he said getting up and trying to hug me but I pushed him away .

" That is never going to happen but fine we can go " I said walking upstairs into my room that's in me and Cameron's apartment.  

I moved out of my moms house like 5 months ago and me and Cameron decided we should move in together since it was time to move out of his mom's house also .

I walked in to my bathroom and turned on the shower . I was getting ready to close the door when Cameron decided to come in . 

" Can I take a shower with you " he asked a I nodded. It's not the first time that me and Cameron have showered together.

*Flash Back *

" You guys are all dirty , go upstairs and I will get you two cleaned up " my mommy said

Me and Cameron ran upstairs into my room so we can shower . Two minutes later my mom comes in the bathroom to run the bath . Me and Cameron takes off our dirty clothes and threw them in the hamper .

We got in the bathtub and my mom started to wash us . " You have any bubbles " Cameron asked my mom and she nodded and went in the cabinet to get my favorite bubbles and pour them in the bath .

* End of Flash Back *

We both got in the shower and begin to wash our selfs. " Can you do my back since I can't reach it " I asked Cameron " sure " he said taking the soap from my hand and being to scrub my back .

He handed me the soap indicating that he is done and I began to do his . Cameron's back was so muscular it was crazy . After I was done scrubbing his back with the soap we being to rinse ourselves.

Cameron put us both under the water , While I was rinsing out the shampoo that I had in my hair I suddenly got it in my eye . ( a/n : I hate when that happens ) " Ahh the shampoo went in my eye " I said holding my eye , " Okay hold on , turn around " he said and I obeyed .

He took a rag and wet it under the water and begin to rub my eye . To be honest it was not awarded at all . " All done , it is better ? " He asked " Yeah Thanks "

" Welcome sexy " he said smirking " Shut up ass whole " I hit his chest laughing . We both got out the shower and I went to my closet to find something to wear . Cameron had brought his clothes into my room so he could change .

I decided to put on my grey sweatpants and white crop ( the picture on the top and no that's not her ) while I was in the middle of looking for something to wear I could feel that Cameron was watching me .

Boys I scoffed  . I decided I should tease him since he wants a show . I dropped my towel onto the ground and walked over to my dresser to picked out my undergarments . I decided to put on lace ones .

I put my underwear on but in a sexy kind of way . I Turned around and glanced at him and he looked away once We made eye contact. I smirked and I walked to my bed were I had out of my clothes spread out .

While I was putting on my crop top I felt a pair of hands on my waist making me turned around . " You are such a tease " Cameron said . We are now face to face with our foreheads  touching .

I felt my heart going 100 mph in the inside but in the outside I was was playing it cool . He started to lean in and so did I . I felt his breath on my lips and his finger tips are now running up and down my arm . And his hand making his way down to my butt

Cameron starts to lean his head to the side and whispers " Two can play at that game "

*************************************

CLIFF HANGER OPPS . I hope this is long enough but I might update again to today idk

BYE MAKE SURE YOU VOTE