Chapter 1: Late Concert

• Dedicated kay Hollywood Undead

"I'm gonna fucking kill that bitch!" J3T says, getting anxious.

"Relax, I'm sure he'll be here any minute now." I say, trying to reassure him.

My name is Emily and I am the manager for the band. I'm also the girlfriend of one of the lead singers, Deuce. But I don't tell people that very often for fear they might think that is the only reason I have the job I do.

Right now we're waiting for Deuce backstage for a concert in Los Angeles, California. This is the 8th time Deuce has been late to a concert. Every time Deuce is late for a concert, it usually means he was out getting drunk with his friends. Tonight is no exception. He comes staggering in, almost tripping over his own feet.

"Where the fuck have you been faggot?" J3T questions.

"Out gettin fuckin' wasted with some of ma buds." Deuce says, speech, horribly slurred.

"And what about the concert? Did you think that you would just blow that off?" Funny man chimes in.

"Man, fuck off. Get off my fucking back would you? It's not like it'll happen again." Deuce lies.

Deuce grabs a micro-phone from one of the techies and leads the band on stage. I close my eyes to the disaster of a concert that is about to take place. I pray that it won't happen, but to no avail.

Except for it's much worse than I had expected. Because 2 lines into the first song, Deuce pukes all over the first row. One of the techies takes the micro-phone from him and announces to the audience that the concert is now canceled and that refunds are available at booths 1 and 2.

Deuce books it off stage and J3T quickly follows behind him. I walk outside to see them practically at each other's throats.

"The fuck is your problem jack ass! This was a huge concert for us and then your arrogant ass has to go off and ruin it! I tired of your bull-shit! No, fuck it! I'm so done with you. You're out of the band!" J3T says, getting up in Deuces face.

"Johnny, stop! You don't mean that!" I say, finally letting my presence be known to them.

"Yeah, you can't kick me out! I fuckin' made you!" Deuce screams, right back.

"Go Away! I've had it with you bitch! Emily, escort him back to the tour bus and get him sobered up. Me and the guys are gonna go chill out!" Says J3T, as he storms off.

Deuce sits on the curb, and I sit by him holding his hand as Deuce begins to cry.

"They're no going to kick me out, are they?" Deuce questions, between sobs.

"I don't think so hun. We all say things we don't mean when we are angry." I say, trying to reassure him.

But for some reason, part of me won't believe what I'm saying.