Love in The First Kill

I quietly walked on the cold and silent streets,hiding the blade in the pocket of my coat and looked around..It was absolutely empty,Except for me and my victim.I felt excited for my next kill when all of the sudden..

Tap..

Tap..

My ears quickly perked up,shivers crossing down my back and quickly lifted my head up to the direction of the footsteps:It was my victim.I had a secret vicious grin on but I kept a shocked face on.I cleared my throat quietly and quickly ran to him."H-Hey!",I shouted from a distance,hoping he noticed me..And he did!.His ears perked up and quickly looked at me with a startled face,"Yes,Miss?..",He asked with a brow raised and hands in his pockets."I-..I think I'm lost here..Mind if you do help me back home?..",I asked with a slightly shaky and desperate voice with my ears perked down.He looked at me with what seems to look like that of a pity look,"Well..Sure,For a pretty fox like you shouldn't be lost here alone at the night since there are some bad guys around..~",He smirked a lil',swaying his tail.My eyes widen a little and looked at him with a visible blush across my face,and the weird feeling came again."O-Oh,Thank you and I'm very flattered!..",I said with a nervous but positive sounding voice."Alright then..",He chuckled quietly and put an arm around me as I glanced slightly to see him smirking slightly.I quickly glanced away,only to blush more and started walking with him.

Dammit,Veexy..You were supposed to kill him,not fall for him..But though,The plan of killing him is actually going as planned..but I still wondered..Why do I still have the weird feeling...

"So..What's your name?..I'm Raymon.."

I yelped a bit in startlement and looked at the darker-furred fox beside me."Wh--Me..?",I asked as I pointed to myself and he nodded."O-Oh..Um..Veexy.."

"Well,It kinda fits you",He complimented with a kind smile..
"Really..?"
"Yep,Especially too fitting for a cute and pretty vixen like you are..~"

My heart beated faster than ever before,eyes wide and a red blush slowly forming.Dammit!This fox is trying to flirt with me..But I don't know if I should either kill him right now or not..But netherless,"I had to".I quietly and sneakily slid the blade out of the pocket of my coat,gripping on it and ready to just stab him right in the throat..

...

..

.

I quickly elbowed him to wall by force,grunting a bit.He yelped in pain,slouching back on the wall and floor with his eyes shut tightly and tried to fight back but I swiftly pinned him to the wall,growling a bit with my ears sank down,"Thank for the compliments,honey..But for now,I think I should 'compliment' you BACK!!",I snarled at him as I raised the blade on him as he look with a look of fear and terror..

((WHOOPS,CLIFFHANGER HUEHUE))