Graduation day part 1

Authors note: sorry if my chapters have bad grammar or they aren't that great it's just because I write them in a hurry❤️~Meghan
Lucas's pov:
It was graduation day the day we left high school to go to college the day I was going to ask riley Matthews to be my girl friend and I knew just the time to do it but first I needed to talk to mr.matthews.
Matthews apartment
I knocked on the door nervously and riley answered "hey riley!" "Lucas hi what's up!?" She responded "uh nothing much I was just wondering if I could talk to mr.matthews but privately?" "Uhhhh sure one sec." "DAAAAAADDDD!!!!" Riley yelled "WHAT DO YOU NEED IM EATING CELERY!!" Her dad responded back "lucas needs to talk to you privately!"
"Send him up!" I quickly removed my shoes and walked upstairs to find Mr.Matthews eating celery in the bay window in his and Mrs.Matthews bed room I approached him. " hello mr.Matthews" "YOUU" he said in a immature voice like he knew what I was going to ask "MEE" I said back to him and I started talking "okay so Mr.Matthews I really like your daughter in fact I love her very much and I-" I got interrupted "Mr.Friar please tell me what the meaning of love is in this case!" "I will tell what I think love is okay?! When I first saw riley on the subway I knew there was something about her, she made me feel special!she fought for me!when I look into her eyes I get lost, in grade 8 I knew everything about her ,her favourite colour ,her favourite food everything I also had to move back to Texas but she fought for me I couldn't even go but when I did I was gone for 2months before I sold everything I owned to come back for her. Those months we were apart and the time before I met her I like to call those the forgotten years. She gave me hope when I came, hope for a new beginning hope to get rid of the past, hope to forget ,remember also in gr.8 when I called maya a blonde beauty well that's because I called riley the belle beautiful brunette! SHE GAVE ME HOPE! When I dated missy for that 5mins it was to get my mind off of riley if she hadn't fallen on my lap that day then I wouldn't be here with u instead I would be somewhere else probably bulling someone because that is who I used to be!! Riley made my life better! Don't forget your own lesson Mr.Matthews people change people. Riley changed me and also look at you and Mrs.Matthews riley told me you guys were in love since you were like 2 then why can I be 19 and not be in love? You guys were a love miracle so why can't I love? And if that isn't love then you ARE RIGHT I don't know what love is!!!" I said kind of yellin the last part and felt guilty right away. Mr.Matthews was just smiling at me looked me in the eyes and said "you have All permission to date my daughter Mr.friar just keep her out of trouble believe me everything you guys are going through topanga and I went through the same thing, you have my blessing" "thank you so much mr.Matthews I'm going to ask her tonight at our graduation speaking of which I better get ready thank you again and bye Mr.Matthews" I said walking towards the door he continued to eat his celery I just walked out passed by Riley's room to say bye I could see she was getting her make up done "bye riles" I quickly said we quickly said our byes and I left now to get ready!
Friar house
I ran up to my room passing by my two older brothers Collin and will grabed the chocolate bar out of wills hand he got made at first but hot even by hiding all of my emergency snacks ATM I didn't really care I quickly texted mr Matthews because I know he has cameras in his room I asked him to give the footage of the speech About riley and quickly made a slide show of our school year with the other video in the end at the end of the video I was going to hand riley a while bunch if flowers and asked her to be my girl friend when I was done editing we made our way to the graduation I was ready to do this!!END OF CHAPTER A/N
Okay so what of you think and I know the while thing was in lucas pov and I'm sorry but Riley's will be next in part 2 and later on someone comes to vist but I won't say who let's just say we have seen them on girl meets world possible people: yogi,dave,jade,Sarah, Charlie,Darby,billy,or zay comment who you think it is❤️by the way I wrote this chapter in a rush so there might be typos sorry❤️😫 and also this is 7 pages long lol oh and if u watched boy meets world then you know what I did with this chapters creds to boy meets world writers~Meghan