Chapter 4

Karina (POV)
I didn't know where I was. It was a dark endless abyss of nothingness. I looked around- oh wait why am I if there's nothing to look at. I sat down contemplating about everything that has happened before I showed up here, Saiyans, people dying, and fighting Vegeta. I sighed. I sat there for at least 5 minutes until emerald colored eyes started looking at me. Mist then started floating around out of nowhere and started forming a body. The most finally took shape and it was a woman. She was wearing an amethyst dress with light purple heels. She had long wavy hair. She looked at me and smiled softly. "Who are you?" I asked looking through her emerald eyes.

She once again smiled at me. "Hmmm I don't think I can tell you my name, yet but I will give you some basic information. For starters I am your ancestor. I'm surprised the Prince didn't notice that you came from the same bloodline as me. I mean it's pretty obvious because we both have exotic looking eyes. Most Saiyans have onyx eyes and you'll see light brown eyes here or there but these eyes, you won't see in a billion years." She said while slightly chuckling.

"I have a question. What bloodline are you talking about and what's so different about our eyes?

She looked at me. A peculiar silence came over us as we stared into each other's eyes and she seemed to come back and gave me a warm smile. "Our blood line is full Elite Saiyans. Not only that but most of us were associated with the royal family. We were the next best thing. The women of our bloodline have carefully chose their mates instead of being reckless and going to bar and accidentally getting pregnant. And as for our eyes it means you are very special in your own unique way. Your eyes determine what you can do. So saying your eyes are not important, is a huge lie. Your eyes means you have special blood running through you. Gives you different capabilities that not any Saiyans have. I'm sorry Karina but I'm afraid our time is up. I know you have many questions but your friends need you out there. Oh and one more thing, you see this amulet I'm wearing. When you wake up you'll be wearing one also except it'll be the color of your eyes. So see you soon my dearest Granddaughter!" She exclaimed while waving at me.

My vision became distorted and a bright light enveloped around the abyss and swallowed me in with it. When I woke up I found my hair whipping against my tan skin. I opened my eyes and saw Krillin, he was holding be bridal style. I glanced down at myself and I was in a whole new attire. And as my ancestor said I had a violet amulet around my neck. I had on a spandex suit that had a shooting star on the left chest plate. I had stocking that went up to my knees. My spandex suit was like a one piece bathing suit with armor over it. I also had black fingerless gloves. I then stopped looking at my armor. I pushed Krillin and jumped out of his arms. "Well I see your awake. What happened out there! First you got knocked out and after Goku arrived your clothes started changing then, after 5 minutes of flying the amulet on your neck appeared!" Krillin yelled after eyeing me suspiciously.

I dragged my hand through my hair getting all the knots out and sighed. "It's a lot to explain I'll tell you after we're done with this mess" I said and began flying forward. I noticed bright ball of light in the corner of my eye. I turned around and looked at it. I began to sense Goku's power level and it was rapidly dropping. I took off towards that light ignoring Krillin's shouts.

~•~•~•~10 min later~•~•~•~

I arrived to the scene to hear a screaming Goku and a laughing ape. What the hell? Soon after Krillin and Gohan landed behind me. A fat man came running out of nowhere. I didn't pay him any attention and watched as Goku was squeezed to death. He was passed out at the time so I didn't hear him screaming anymore. Krillin and Gohan then took off. Krillin standing behind Vegeta and Gohan distracting him.

"Hey! Leave my dad alone!" Gohan yelled at Vegeta catching his attention.

"Hmph it's Kakarot's brat. What did you come here to see your father die. Watch I squeeze him to death!"