o n e

Hey, I'm Casey and I'm 16 and I go too Riley High School (a/n that's a fake high school lmao) I have brown hazel eyes and I'm tan and stuff. School is basically hell. And here's why. My bully. Grayson Dolan. He hates my guts and I don't know why we were best friends in junior high like what's the problem now but whatever. I'm on my way too school on the bus like usual, Grayson is on my bus ugh here we go. I'm on my phone until the bus pulls up. I get on and sit alone as usual. Just minding my business. "Freak." I hear Grayson's girlfriend call when she got on the bus with Grayson. I sigh, why am so used of this? " Hey Bitch" I hear Grayson say. Now the whole bus is laughing. I just ignore them. "Listen when I'm talking to you dumbass." He says." By then I had tears in my eyes I don't know how sensitive I am I'm suppose to be used of this I'm a freak. I sigh in relieve we were at school. I ran out the bus hoping no trouble upon me. Thank god I made to first period. I walked out my first period class when it was over and tried not to keep eye contact with Grayson or his squad. I walked pass. And heard Ethan. His twin brother, he was just as rude. "Die" Ethan said. Ouch that hurt. But maybe he's right, wait no no no I am stronger then that. Then out of no where Grayson made me trip and I fel and everyone laughed. My nose was bleeding, ugh. As I was getting up he kicked my rib ouch. I ran too the girls bathroom as soon as possible. I looked in the mirror. I'm such a freak. I cleaned up a bit and went in a stall and just cried for the whole second period.

A/N sorry it's short lmao