The One Night Stand

Amelia just finished a surgery. Owen walks up to her with this look, a look Owen hadn't given anyone, and Amelia was never given.
Owen hugs her to congratulate her. That hug, they both felt something.
Owen hugs Amelia harder. They walk into the on call room. Owen closes the door and kisses Amelia soft, Amelia raps her arms around Owen's neck and waist.
Amelia pins Owen to the door. They go back to kissing. Amelia holds onto Owen's lab coat. Owen pulls Amelia's lab coat off of her and it falls to the ground. Amelia pulls back, and just stare are Owen. Owen picks up Amelia and takes her to the bed. Owen puts Amelia down and lays on top of her.
Amelia grabs Owens shirt and takes it off. Owen slips his hand up her shirt.
Owen gets up and takes his pants off, while he was doing that Amelia gets up and takes her pants and shirts off. Amelia lays back of the bed and Owen lays next to her on his side. Amelia lifts her head to kiss Owen, that pulls Owen closer.

-a few hours later-

Owen and Amelia are laying down next to each other on the bed.
"Wow,"
"okay,"
Amelia turns her head to look at Owen. Amelia's pager goes off and Amelia looks at it.
"911"
Amelia gets up and puts her pants and shirt on and walks out
Owen looks at her a thinks to himself "is she the one, am I crazy for thinking this!"