2015, 7:39 PM

Channel 54, Weather Forecast
Extreme Weather Alert: Severe Thunderstorm Predicted Around 8:05 PM

I take a sip of my sizzling hot black tea while smiling at the televisions screen. Just in time, she'll be here soon. I just get so lonely without her. This enormous house is so incomplete and small without her existence. I stay in the same places-- the places where I know Sarah will come.

She loves big houses. I still remember the day I got it for her.

"Johnathan, why are we in a palace?"

"It's for you dear" I spoke lightly

She took her gaze off of the house and turned to me. All I felt was my chest getting numb cause she was hugging me so tightly, it was hard to breathe. I pray to get that moment again. She was amazing. She still is.

"Johnathan, you did everything you could for me to get this palace, I lov...."

Ugggg what now?

I look around the room to figure out what just ruined my beautiful thought. My gaze goes to the bookshelf where a lot of books look uneven--- all the books just fell down from the second highest shelf of the bookshelf. I hate that some of the furniture is so unstable.

----------------------------------------------------------------
7:47 PM

As soon as I picked the books up, a page fell out, giving me back all the the memories that I had lost in that terrible accident.

It's a love letter. The first one she ever wrote to me.

Mhm, I can still smell the romantic scent she sprayed on. The scent of flowers, strawberries, cupcakes, berries, and every other sweet thing mixed together to create the perfect scent for my Sara. This is her scent, the one she would spray on before meeting me or before going on dates with me. This is the scent that made me want to sniff her all the time.

I love her beautiful cursive writing on the letter.

My love, I miss you so much. I'm so sorry I couldn't meet you yesterday and 7pm. It's just that my mom found out and she, well she just didn't let me go. Sorry.
-Sara, Your Sara

She would always twirl the 'S' in her signature so that it would cover her entire name. She said it showed her love. Oh, she was so cute. And sensitive. And lovable.

This was when I asked her on our first date. It was love at first sight, for her and for me. I was walking to the neighborhood plaza of her parents house. I was there meeting my grandma. There was a restaurant called "Turkies". They served the best turkey in the best type of foods you can ever imagine. She worked there. The first time we met was when I ordered a turkey sandwich and coke. She spilled everything on my shirt. She looked so cute when she got all worried and stressed out.

"Waiter!" I scream

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" She mumbles

"Oh! A waitress? My bad. I'll take the usual, turkey sandwich and a coke please." I hadn't looked up at her yet.

"Will that be all, sir?" She tries to say confidently.

"Yeah." I still hadn't looked at her yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"Here you g-" She said excitedly.

"Hey!" I screamed in anger.

I looked at her. Her beauty flashed at me back and forth.

"I'm s-so sorry" She said.

Everybody was looking at us. I swear I even saw a tear come out. Oh lord, she was terrified.

"It's fine" I gave her a smirk.

I left with a $20 tip, and a note folded inside the bill saying

"Dear waitress, I like you... a lot."

That was the first time I met her. After that I came there everyday, and all the time finding excuses to meet her again. One day, I actually had the nerve to meet ask her for her number.

-------------------------7:55 PM -------------------------

I entered the restaurant, and ordered my usual. Nope, this time there was a different waiter, unfortunately. She was a cashier today. When I noticed, I quickly ate my meal and went to pay the bill. I love the we could eat, then pay here, honestly.

"Well hello, there." I said using a manly voice, much more manly than mine.

Time for pick up lines, I thought.

"It'll be $8.65, please" She wouldn't look up.

I handed her a 20.

When i saw that she was getting the change ready I said,
"Did you come from Tennessee, because you are the only ten I see." Then I gave her a hard core laugh. She looked up me for about a whole 10 seconds, then started laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------
7:59 PM

Ah, the old memories are becoming fresh again, lovely!

Ding, Dong!
My focus from the memories go on the clock. It's 8:00. I run to the window and notice the heavy clouds covering the bule sky.

I quickly walk out of the room grabbing the basket of rose petals that I had collected earlier for Sara. Sara, my love, my life, my everything.

As I walk down the halls of the house taking many turns and walking up and down to our room, where She'll probably come.

When I reach our room I quickly start throwing the rose petals everywhere. I want her to have a warm welcome.

I hear the pitter, patter of the rain. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

At an instance, freezing cold air rushes on my face. She's here.

"Sara... Sara are you there?" I say in excitement.

"My love, I have returned yet again and always will, as long as you keep your door open for me and as long as it rains." She says softly.

"They are always open for you my love, and it will always rain. No one can stop our love, no one can come in between, as long as the rain brings you back."

After saying this I could feel her smiling. Before I know it, I fall down and feel someone hugging me, causing me not to breathe.

"Haha, Sara, calm down! I'm right here."

She let go and grabbed my hand, and walked me to the window--- we watched the rain together. Although I couldn't see her, I could feel and hear her. It felt right all over again.

My Sara was able to come back.

A.N

Okay, I know, I know. I did put some cliches in there. But hey? Just accept it, and let's move on. Be ready for all those twists, betrayals, forgotten promises... and more. Feel free to comment/vote etc if you enjoyed. Feedback is always appreciated as it keeps us writers moving forward. Have a great day!