Clace - Steven Universe

Clary was working in her sword fighting skills one day, when Jace walked into the room.
"Clarissa, Clarissa, Clarissa. Tsk, tsk, tsk."
Clary rolled her eyes.
"What am I doing now?"
"The question should be: What are you not doing?"
"Are you going to tell me or not?"
"I will." Jace said with a smirk. "In fact, I wrote a little song about it."
He walked over to Clary and put one hand on her sword, and one on her waist.
"Keep your stance wide, keep your body lowered. As your moving forwards balance is the key." He started walking with Clary, making her sword swing. "Right foot, left foot. Now go even faster. As your movin backwards keep your eyes on-"
"Hey!" Clary suddenly yelled, dropping the sword and whipping her head around to look at Jace.
"You stole that from Steven Universe!"
"What??? I don't watch that- that kid show!!"
"Apparently you do! That's from season 2, episode 1: Sworn to the Sword! Pearl and Connie sing it!"
"So your admitting you watch it!"
Clary blushed, but said "Yes. It's a great show."
"Than why are you getting so worked up about me watching it??"
"Aha! So you do watch it!"
"Well... I- I- I- Uh..."
Clary raised an eyebrow at him.
"Yea. I watch Steven Universe." Jace hung his head.
"Hey," Clary said, lifting his chin. "Don't be ashamed. I love that show! My favorite song from it is Stronger Than You."
Jace perked up. "Mine too! Did you know that NateWantsToBattle did a rock and roll cover of it??"
"WHAT?? NO WAY!!"
"Yea! It's only on Spotify right now. I can't wait to see the video."
"I can't wait to hear it! Let's go!"
And so the two demon hunters went on the computer to go on Spotify to listen to a rock and roll version of their favorite song from a kid show.
<3