Harry Imagine

She's got a smile on her lips and cuts on her wrists

   You and Harry had started dating a couple months ago and things were going great. Harry had the day off so the two of you were playing with the hose as the hot summer sun beat down on your backs. Your shorts were soaked and you had decided to just wear your bikini top since Harry soaked your shirt,  smiling over at your boyfriend who was looking extremely hot in swim trunks and a white shirt that was soaked, clinging to him exposing his muscles. Laughing, you take the hose from him again trying to find him as he had run off. You slowly turn around to try and find him when a huge bucket of water drenched you from head to toe. Harry's standing behind you with a cheeky grin spread across his beautiful features.

"You look a wee bit wet there love."His adorable Cheshire accent drawling out. You sort of just glare at him making him chuckle even more. A slight shiver runs through you as a slight breeze starts to blow by making you slightly uncomfortable. Pulling you into a slight hug he pulls away before shooting you another half smile.

"Dry off, Love. We don't want you catching a cold." He says before leading you slightly towards the door before you head inside and he cleans up your slight mess. Grabbing a towel you slowly trudge upstairs and collect a pair of sweatpants and a comfy t-shirt. Smiling you head into the bathroom and change into the new clothes.

"Hurry up and maybe we can have a movie night." Harry calls up to you making an uncontrollable grin break out across your face. Calling down a quick 'Ok' you towel dry your hair before brushing it out. Slowly you slide off your bracelets and place them one by one revealing the jagged lines etched on your skin. Taking a deep breath you stand over the sink and grab some more bracelets. Your about to slide them on when a gasp pulls your attention to the door.

"What are those on your arm?" He asks even though he knows exactly what they are.

"Uhm.I jus-uh..well" and with that you break down, sinking to the floor. You didn't want him to find out, you didn't want anyone to find out. You thought he'd judge you. Slowly kneeling he rests beside you putting his arm across your shoulder.

"Shhhh... Love please don't cry." He says slightly distressed. Your muffled sobs seem to ease up sligtly as he puts his hand under your chin tilting your head to look at him. He quickly pulls your wrist up to his lips and kisses each and every scar there.

"I'll always love you just the same." He whispered pulling you further into him.