O N E

Not A Good Morning

I was woken up by the screams and shouts of terrified people. Stumbling to my window, I yanked back the curtians and was greeted with a gruesome sight.

Women and children running everywhere, trying to find somewhere safe to hide in the midist of the chaous, wolves from our pack running as reinforcements to help our Enforcers fend of the attacking wolves from the enemy pack.
Alpha Blake Scarhill's pack.

No pack had been known to survive one of his attacks, but me and my wolf were determind to make sure that our pack did. Throwing on a pair if sweatpants and a jumper I ran through the house and into the battle.

Shifting into my coal black wolf, I quickly assessed the situation. The enemy wolves seemed to be coming from all directions, which meant we were surrounded.
Not good.
We would just have to fight them off.

Spinning, I leapt onto the enemy wolf's back that was closest to me and started to tear at his throat with my jaws whilst my claws raked down his sides.
Howling with rage, he flipped and crushed me beneath him.
Pinning me to the ground he raked his claws down my belly, and sunk his teeth into my neck, trying to weaken me before he went in for the kill.

But i was too full of adrenaline to feel the pain, although there was no doubt i would feel it later. Swiping my claws across his eyes i threw him off me and finished him off.

Standing up, i took another look around. My pack was outnumbered, by a lot. Everytime we seemed to be pushing them back, more came streaming out from the surrounding woods and outnumbered us again.

We had a lot of casulaties too. I could see our Beta, Jake, lying too still in a pool of blood, whilst other injured fighters limped off towarss out medicine wolf.

It was not looking good for us.

We will win. We will survive.
My wolf encouraged me, filling me with new energy and hope.

That was when i spotted him.

He had my father pinned to the ground beneath him, but right at that moment, I didnt care. It was as if everything around us just faded away and all i could see was him.
His cold glare snapped me back to reality.

Mate.

Shit. Alpha Blake Scarhill was my mate.

Throwing my father's limp body aside, he charged towards me.
But not in an affectionate way.
He charged towards me as if e was going to rip my throat out.

I spun on my back legs and ran.
But not fast enough.
I was pinned to the ground, his huge paws stopping any movement, and most of my circulation.
But instead of ripping me apart as i thought he would, he shifted.
And grabbed a rock.
And then everything went black.
-------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys, hope u enjoyed first chapter, sorry it was short but next chapter will be out soon, i promise. But anyway plz tell me what u thought of this chapter, so that i can improve it and mayve use some if your ideas for the next chapters!

~Moll Wolf