"Hey lesbian," Jackie pats her shoulder as she walks by. "Jealous of Daniel over there? No surprise." The bitch laughs as she walks onto her next class.

Lauren's blood instantly begins to boil at the sight before her and then over the witch, she instantly storms off towards her art class. As the girl takes her seat at the table near the back her mind begins to race. Why was she so angry over that? Maybe it's because Daniel hurt her feelings, but obviously Camila likes the pain if she keeps going back. Was Lauren jealous? No. Jackie was wrong.

The green eyed girl instantly threw herself into a black and white sketch she's been working on the past few days, trying her best to get the brown eyed girl out of her mind. At least it was Friday.

Upon exiting the building, quickly rushing home so she can think over the day's events, a sudden voice stops her.

"Lauren!" A familiar voice calls out behind her.

The dark haired girl's heart twists in her chest as she turns around to see Camila running towards her. "Hey," The girl started.

"Save it." Lauren quickly turns back around, beginning to walk in the direction of her apartment complex.

"No Lauren please let me explain!" The girl runs up beside her.

"I don't want to hear it Camila! I get it, you played me! You used my sympathy as a weakness and now you're going to use it against me for whatever sick game you're playing!" Lauren's green eyes are wild as they eye the smaller girl, she can easily see tears brimming in her eyes.

"That's...that's not true..."

"Liar!" Lauren shouts.

"Jesus Christ, Camila, fuck off!" Lauren angrily runs her hands through her hair. "I'll remember to never trust you again, okay?"

Camila's lip quivers . "I have no where to go," She squeaks.

"Cut the bull shit, I've dealt with people like you before!" Lauren angrily storms off, Camila coming up to her like a lost little puppy for the second time just made the girl completely snap in half. She couldn't go through this all over again, she couldn't.

"Damn Lauren," Normani sighs from her end of the couch. The green eyed girl decided to go into detail about the prior night's events. She slumps into the back of the couch, her fingers harshly rubbing over her temples.

"This is just Kenzie all over again," Lauren huffs in frustration.

As soon as those words escape the girl's lips, Normani and Dinah whip their heads in her direction. "What?" Dinah curiously peers.

Lauren's eyes quickly widen at her slip up, "No...no it was nothing, it was stupid."

"Kenzie's your ex..." Lauren rolls her eyes at Ally stating an obvious fact.

"So what? She's not the first? Fuck I didn't even mean to say that." The green eyed girl grumbles, covering her face with her hands.

"Kenzie fucked you up like no other though," Dinah sighs, gently running her hand up and down Lauren's arm.

At the mention of her name thoughts of the blonde haired girl floods Lauren's mind. Her soft hair, the way she felt around her, Jesus Christ. Lauren's heart instantly begins to hurt at the distant memories of the girl. As soon as those memories break through a million others come along as well. The tears running down Lauren's face, the way her chest felt like it was caving in, the betrayal. Fuck.

"Thanks a lot."

"Well am I wrong?" Dinah retaliates. This earns a frustrated shrug from Lauren, Dinah knows she won that one.