Wanna play?

When we got home , hunter went straight to the kitchen. I sat down on the sofa. Hunter came and sat next to , I put my head on his lap and she softly began to stroke my hair.
"I'm sorry, for everything"
"Me too" I felt the need to apologise.
He bent down and kissed me,the kiss felt too short as hunter pulled back.
"Up" I looked at him surprised but stood up
"Strip" I smiled. I like where this is going.
I slowly took of my shirt and then my pants, I was wear a normal black lace bra and red poca dot basically see threw lace panties. I just wanted to hide behind my arm,but I kept them by my side
Hunter lifted an eyebrow.I knees what it meant. I slowly unhooked my bra letting my boobs free. Then I started to pull down my wet panties. I gasped as the air touched my pussy.
"You are so beautiful " hunter told me
"Wanna play?, if you don't that's totally okay"
I was silent for a bit ,
" I wanna play......sir" I replied
Hunter gave me a wicked smile
"Go to the bedroom,lie down and don't even touch yourself" he ordered.
I walked down the hall into the bedroom and lay down , I put my hands at my sides . I was itching to touch myself.my nipples were already hard as rock and my pussy was damp. The air conditioning kicked in , it got cold making me hot. I wanted to touch myself my arm moved up to pinch my hard nipples or just slid inside me, but I had to force it down . the five minutes hunter was gone seemed like years. He finally walked in . I noticed he had a brief case in his hand.
He pulled out a flogger, I gasped. It made me feel wetter inside, he walked over to the closest and pulled out four scarfs,then tied me up.
"Anything else in there?"
"Wouldn't you like to know"
"What's the safe word ?"
"Chocolate" I answer
"Okay"
His whipped it and the flogger hit my areola. A soft moan escaped my lips.it felts good , it hit my bare breasts, oh god, it felt so good. He hit me again on the same spot. There was no denying it he was the predictor and I was the prey , and god did I love being the prey. He hit me a few more times. The last time was on my clit.
I needed him. I needed him inside me .
"Hunter , take me"
He looked at me with lustful eyes. The started to undress. He took of his boxers and his cock sprung out already hard.delicious
D's"Fuck me hunter" I whispered
He kissed me , making my stomach fill with butterflies like it always does under his expert kissing.
"My hands, untie them" I whispered.
He did. The. Turned and untied my legs as well. When he was done I grabbed his face and kissed him. Then with one hand put the tip of his cock in me. A small groan left his mouth.I clenched it and then mounted him. He groaned and I moanded loudly
I slid down his cock and clenched my core,and I started moving up and down. He put his hands on my hips helping me move faster
"Ahhh tori... Oh god"
He later me down and started to suck on my nipple.
"Come tori"
Then he bit on my nipple and pushed in to me hard.and with that I felt an orgasm travel threw me. Hunter curesed and came in me. Then I felt him get soft. He pulled out and lay down next to me. I put my head on his shoulder.neither of us spoke . we were both completely out of breath .he turned to face me .
"I love you Victoria"
"And I love you Hunter" .
Then he leaned down and kissed me soflty but pass I only on my lips.
I wish the momenet would have lasted forever