Chapter 8 ?Yamina Williams

I get to my car and start driving home imidiatly.
Yamina Williams....who could she be,
I thought to myself, and why is she some sort of huge secret,ughh would knew that being Hunters girlfriend would bring so much trouble with other girls, and people at school don't even know that we are a thing yet, what will that be like? I finally reach the house , I grab my bags filled with the things I had bough and power walk with like a little skip here and there so I'm faster to the front door.I unlock it and stumble inside.
Thank god no one say that
I think to my sled as I quickly get up.
"Hello,hunter ,babe u home"?
No replie.
Shit,really ? Today of all days he isn't home, ugh! Dicks
I got up and walked towards the kitchen, then I saw the note on the fridge it said
"Hey babe, went out skating with Kyle, be home around 8, c u l8er love u "
I looked at the clock 7:30. Half an hour, then I can ask him,this is gonna be an awkward and uncomfortable conversation. How do I make it fun, isn't that like my job ,as his girlfriend to not make strange conversations, well it is now. What do we both like and enjoy and can talk awkwardness away from conversations.....
Well there always sex, yes that will have to do, plus I have all this cool new bought stuff.I raced upstairsand changed into one of my bra and slips and sex tights, they were laced black and whore red. I walked down stairs put on my red heels, then lit candles everywhere, took the flowers tht were in the kitchen and threw them on the floor. I took the whipped cream and the condoms and placed them on the coffee table.I put a porn video in to the TV and put it on pause. 7:55. 5minutess. I hope hunter is a punctual person. I Lay down on the sofa provokingly.7:58, 2mintue. 8:59.........
Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock...
8:00pm.
The door opens, and hunters strolls in looking hot as hell.like always,just a bit more, guess I have a thing for skater.
I get up slowly , his jaw hits the floor, I move so slow, some people would see it as slow motion, when I reacher him. He closes his mouth and bites down on his teeth and smiles. I stand on my tippy toes and whisper into his ear
"Hey there hunter" I roll out his name rolling the 'R's he shivers
He swollows,
"Hey babe, what u doing"
"Oh I don't know, I just want to play a game " I say in an innocent voice, I deffedently don't look innocent.
"You want to play? " I ask
"Hell fucking yes" , we'll when you answer like that it kills the mood, I think to myself.I grab him by his T-shirt and pull him towards the sofa,slowly mothodicly, he shuts the door behind him but doesn't look away. I push him down on the sofa and sit on his lap with my legs on either side of him.
"Okay these are the rules...." My finger trails from his chest slowly to his pants button.
" I will ask u questions..." I unbutton his pants and his dick jumps up.
"And u will answer....." I pull of his pants leaving him in his boxers , I lick my lips.
"Honestly..." I finish my sentence and yank of his boxer freeing is enormous erection.
I swirl I'm hand around the tip ...
"Understand?.."
He puts his hands on my face , with no expression ewhat so ever he looks me dead in the eyes and says
"Yes" then kisses me violently yet filles with passion.
I move off his lap. Grab his dick ,lick my lips and say while swirling my fingers around his dick..
"The more you answer the more you get...now"
He moans
"Who is yamuna Williams?"
He looks at me like he regrets , that he chose to play this game. I swirled my finger faster,
" my ex, girlfriend" he finally said.his ex wtf. I didn't know he had had a girlfriend before me,I thought to myself.
"Okay good, why is she a secret why couldn't Sam and Jamie tell me about her?" Before he can answer I shove his penis in my mouth and suck, I hope I don't suck at this...I twirl my tounge around it slowly causing Hunter to moan. Then I suck on it with hollow cheek , aperently this feels could because hunter yelled my name...oragam by blowjob...nice.mental pat on the back for good job.I remove the dick from my mouth waiting for him to answer.
"She, she is crazy, now because of me... See I never really loved her I was trying to make you jealous and so I started dating her, at. Some point we stopped leaving the house because we had sex so often we were addicted to it finally I saw it was getting out of hand and ended it, I had to go to sex theropy and could have sex for 6months and she..."
He stop and looked at me with his big eyes, before he could continue I pull up his boxers over his now no longer erected penis sat on his lap and kissed him, after about a fee secends he pulled away,
" she is still addicted , she lives in a mental hospital, she walks around with nipple clamps under her dress and a small vibrator inside her at all times...."
I looked at him in the eyes and he almost imidiatly looked away.
"Her parents don't blame me, but I,I blame myself "