Chapter 7

I felt good and save in his arms he has put around me. I was thinking of our kiss today. Are we a couple now? Or was is just because I had no control over me in this moment? I still could feel his kiss on my lips it was unforgettable. I'm so happy, as almost never. I would like to invite Steve for dinner tomorrow. I would like to prepare something Russian for him.

Steves POV

Natasha is laying so close to me it is so unusual. But I noticed that she was helpless with the situation with Bruce. Poor Natasha. I don't want to hurt Natasha. I like her very much. She is incredible, very strong and very intelligent. And she is so beautiful. Her blue-green eyes and her scarlet red hair. I was straight on the way to be in love with her.

I woke up in the morning. And dressed me up. Natasha was still sleeping. I don't woke her up. She looked like an angel when she was sleeping. But in real it's a disguise. In real she is a sweet demon that pulls you through the mud. I was starring at her beauty. She woke up and stood up. I was in the kitchen and were making eggs with bacon.

S": Good morning, do you slept well?"

N: "Yeah fantastic, and you?"

S: "Very good, are you hungry?

N: "Yes, I'm really hungry. I don't have eaten since yesterday morning.

We ate our breakfast and packed our things. We drove to the place where the jet picked us up. We were sitting in the jet on the benches and talking about what happend the last month.

N: Two days already he broke up. I'm feeling better with you, really.

I was flattered. She wrapped her arm around me and I put my arms around her. Like a hug. Not two seconds later she put me in a kiss. I kissed her back. I hope the pilot won't tell it somebody it would be awkward. Especially Bruce would be jealous, I know he just broke up but love don't flies away so fast. Or Fury, we would get bollocking from him.
We arrived and I said good by and drove to my home. Back at home somebody called me.

S: Hello?