Chapter 4

After inspection we drove back to the apartment. I made some coffee and we sat down on the sofa to make plans for tomorrow.

N: We have to go to this masked ball to prevent that Crossbones can make businesses with the head of Hydra. We must go under cover.

S: Why don't we buy a suit and a dress and two masks, we have enough mission money.

N: And how the heck can I fight in a dress?

S: We could buy a short dress in this you could fight.

I agreed and stood up to went to the bedroom. It was not easy to dance for me, because of Bruce he is such an a-hole. But Steve was with me and I don't know but it made the things much easier. Steve is a good hearted person his warmth makes me feel safe.
I was just thinking of him and then he came in. I stood up and went to him I huged him he huged me back. I could feel his warming body. Why I was feeling that why I never felt that in Bruce arms?

N: Why is it hurting so much I can't leave it in the trash. I was crying in his pullover.

S:"This isn't your fault, everybody happens that. It isn't avoidable." He rubbed my back with his big palms.

I stopped crying and I really don't wanted to stop hugging him. But it was Strange to cry and hug like a high school girl that was left from his boyfriend. And I let him and went to the bathroom after brushing my teeth I went to sleep in my pajama because this morning it was a very awkward moment.

N: It's okay when you sleep near to me, it looks like you will fall from the bed. He moved to me and I could feel again his warmth and I could hear his in rhythmic beating heart. I fell asleep soon.