THE END!?!?!?!?!?!

A/n: this is not the end!! It's just the end to this book. NOT THE SERIES!!!! that's all guys love you ☺️☺️☺️

(Y/n)
Freddy gently pushed me against the wall and then and then and then (and then and then and then) and then and then he kissed me passionately on the lips. When he backed up I grabbed his bow tie and kissed him hard. Then we heard a jumpscare scream from a different animatronic. "It might be the mangled fox" I said. Then turned to me and nodded his head and we ran off in that direction.
(Foxy)
It went really close to me and then I was blocked by something strange. It was blue and had a guitar, like Bonnie's guitar but red instead of blue. It looked plasticky and slender. It did its jumpscare scream and the fox ran away. "Tha-thank you, who- who are you!?" I said. Then he said "toy Bonnie, but you call me Bon-bon." Then he ran off into the parts and service.

(Freddy)

When we got to foxy the mangled fox was gone and foxy looked paralyzed. "Foxy are you okay" Y/n said. Foxy stayed looking at the floor. Then. Chica came up to foxy lifted his head to where he could look at us.
Then Chica kissed him on the nose and the spell was broken from his daydream. "Everything is different now" Foxy whisper and then he ran off.

(Foxy)

I don't know what happened I just remember seeing toy Bonnie and then I kinda just froze. I couldn't think, walk, talk, or anything. While I was frozen I had a dream. (The first chapter of spring trap X Reader is going to be foxy's dream) the dream was peaceful, but then all of a sudden I saw Chica,Freddy, and Y/n all with worried faces. I couldn't say anything except in a whisper I said "Everything is different now" and then I ran off towards the parts/service room.

(The last cliffhanger muahahahaha)