Offical

Alina's POV

It's been two weeks since the cookout and things have been really heating up between Devante and I I mean he sends me flowers and puts them in front of my locker every day isn't that sweet I mean I never he had a sweet side to him I mean everyone sees him as a sex symbol but I seem him for who he is. *walks to class*

Alina- *opens book and sees a note in it*

Note reads

Hey Lina it's Devante Ive been thinking a lot about you since the cookout and I was wondering if you and your girls would like to come see Jodeci perform live on the Arsenio Hall show this Friday after school. Here's my number so call me and let me know . Peace Devante  oh and by the way you look really nice today.

After I read that note I was blushing for the whole day nothing could possibly ruin it.  So anyway as I'm walking to my locker I saw the one and only Devante  standing there just smiling

Alina- um hi Devante what are you doing

Devante- I wanted to ask you face to face *clears throat* will you go to dinner with me.

Alina- I would love to go to dinner with you -smiles-

Devante- I'll pick you up at 7:00

Alina- ok see you later than * walks away with Victoria*

Alina's POV

Oh my Dear father I can't believe I just got a date with Devante now I'm really really blushing thank God it's the end of the day so I can go. Get ready.

Devante POV

Wow I thought I wouldn't be nervous about this date but I am I mean Alina is way different from the other girls she's book smart, beautiful as hell, sexy, kind, caring and honest. I better get home so I can get ready and be on time for my beautiful date.  

Little short chapter comment and vote